Never tolerate bullying or malicious actions:

There are two types of people in the world defined as 'evil': 

1: Those who do evil things.

and

2: Those that ALLOW evil things to happen.

IF at the time YOU DO have a choice, choose to use your voice!

I did a detailed presentation on bullying for my Key skills level 3 communications, because its an important topic and all I needed to do was help one person to have helped!

I dedicated most of my dinner times at shcool to people who needed to talk about their problems and i was professionally trained as a counsellor and i still use these abilities today with friends and on the SPD charity i have started up.

Bullying has always been... a problem, but that doesnt mean we should allow it to continue being a problem. 

If i am honest (my own experience): A lot of teachers shouldnt teach due to their ignorance and attitudes, but we allegedly have a shortage and their attitudes dont help anyone, its not cool and the head teacher should abolish the negative behaviours some teachers have.

I myself was locked alone in a classroom for over an hour by my head teacher when i was in year seven, not every one knows this, and i was bullied by my head of year, but i changed schools in year 8 and became proud of being different. Whether your straight, gay or anything else, everyone has a right to have support and help against such malicious actions in life, school and even work.

I again have experienced a lot of malicious activity in the workplace, seriously malicious that is just as hard as being in school that at times do break people and help cause the millions of bullying related suicides every year, but until the bosses are willing to acknowledge it, what can we do? 

We cant always change people but we can always defend ourselves even if it means losing our job, you should never put your financial situation above your life, if its making you depressed you need to save yourself and put yourself first. I can honestly say I have, I had a very unpleasant experience working for a council once and was taken for granted and even sexually harrassed and it was me that lost my job, I contacted the local MP but as long as it happens when you are with a temp agency it means you have NO RIGHTS and nothing can be done, no one can be brought to justice. I may have been unfairly fired but I know the truth and the truth also is that i was better off out of a place that KEEPS employers who do such malicious and maladaptive actions.

Life is not easy and it is full of pain at times, but we have more choices than people think. I have experienced domestic violence as well and im lucky to be alive today but my negative experiences have lead me to the good i have today, i made a choice, and i left my ex, and now i have an amazing husband and son.

I have nothing to be ashamed of, no reason to 'hide' why should we? 

Sometimes surreal situations occur and no matter how you react the outcome will have been the same, we cannot stay awake at night thinking if i did this or that, sometimes there are just bad things and bad people and you wont always get a reason, and there wont always be reasons, but we do have choices. To get ourselves out of such situations as best as we can once we have fully understood whats going on, as the truth is sometimes you dont understand they are so surreal. The worst thing you can do is put yourself in the same places with the same people no matter whether at home, work or anywhere, and pretend that nothing ever happened, because you need to accept it did, and move on, away out of danger.

I just hope i can help motivate one person to make a change in their lives if anything like this is going on. My message to that person, yes you, would be: you deserve more than this! WAY more than this and YOU have the real choice and real control. The ability to allow change, accept what is happening and be the bravest you have ever been and leave.

All my love,

xxxxxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Sad times at the RVI.

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: