Well finally got some answers....

...but none that were desired.


We have got a diagnosis that fits as well. I have been diagnosed with Hypermobility Syndrome. Sounds scary but all it means is over mobile joints.


I have had this since a child and I never thought anything of it, didn't know it was a Syndrome and definately did not know it can and will cause the pain I am suffering with, it has triggered SPD and unlike SPD which comes and goes for the rest of your life, Hypermobility Syndrome has no known cure and is a permanent life long disability.


Hard to digest right now when this morning at 4am my husband was rushed to hospital with chest pains and crushing sensations which thankfully turned out not to be cardiac but is caused by stress.


We have NO help, we have my parents but thats all we really have right now. Feel abandoned by family, and some friends. Feel isolated, alone, insecure, gutted, desperate and still we are trying to fight.


GP is doing all he can and he is doing well but right now we are suffering still.


Nothings changed yet.


Scared to death of asking for help for our stress and things, we feel after what had happened with social services and the accusations over our son that have just been proved wrong and are dead and buried we are terrified of them digging it all up again, we daren't confide in them about the help I need, my crying, my desperateness for pain relief as I am tempted to drink up my whole bottle of Oramorph Morphine just to get a break from this pain! 


As we know we are fit and caring parents and wouldn't do anything to hurt ourselves or our child but when we are stressed all they hear is 'stress', they 'cannot cope', best 'take the child' or probably accuse us again of being unfit, they never seem to want to look at the whole picture, examine the child why don't you, not a mark on him, happy and loved, and clean despite the poor souls environment, hardly what i wanted for my son, I started my own business to prove that one, I want the best for our son and my husband and yet they keep making me feel like a slave driver, a problem, a problem maker and lazy, what do they gain from this?


Well we have proved its all real and not in my head now! And I still need to see that Psychiatrist they said to do a check to see if it is psychosomatic, despite the evidence they have of hypermobility. What about a full check up? What about the stress THEY are causing ME, I sware I need a counsellor now, and if they continue people can only take so much? Where is MY help? Or are they waiting for me to naturally breakdown due to their actions so they can maliciously use it as a reason to justify the ex consultant who should be fired for what he said and the way he said it and what he did, to help him save his job and make the social appear to be doing theirs by taking our SAFE child away and then say, well we have saved so many children this year despite the ones who have suffered when:


They should be saying: We have ruined several peoples lives to appear to be doing our jobs and we prefer the homes we can sit and have a cuppa in!


Our social worker who investigated, and this has to be said despite how i feel above, did try and help me, they WASTED her time and i felt it for her, but the leaflet she gave me no one from the organisation worked to help over 16's here where i live. County Durham. (Not afraid to state county as something needs to be done).


Are they fixated on proving me a liar or will they start to believe me and stop us from being a prisoner in our home, living out of a suitcase, stuck downstairs with a 2 month old baby!


Still have no carpets and Freecyle banned me due to some nasty messages i got from their moderators and then THEIR OFFICIAL staff which i still have all because the moderator didnt answer a question i had about the rules, about what EVERYONE was doing with their e-mails and also about the post I made for charity, despite me having evidence it was for charity! 


The organisation themself still to this day don't care that I can prove my innocence and would rather scapegoat me than have to replace the abusive moderators of my local group! Is it easier for you? Well atleast I can sleep at night and yeah! Thanks for your HORRID COMMENTS ABOUT MY DISABILITY TOO!!!! Hope you all are proud of yourselves there at freecycle organisation, sounds you need to hire some new reps for the groups then maybe people wouldn't be treat like this?! But no, you think you are all so perfect and don't want to own up to your malicious actions. 


How much more am I suppose to take and be OK? How many times am I suppose to help people and be let down?


How many times do I have to speak out for HELP and be left with silence? 


What if this was YOU?






Stairlift:


We have our social services stairlift re-assessment tuesday, they already assessed?


Nothings changed apart from a diagnosis of a condition that can be proved and can back up my pains are not psychosomatic???


Still... WHERE is this HELP?!?!?!


DESPERATE here.......... losing faith in the world we live in and suffering all the time!





Popular posts from this blog

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Why am I always the loophole?