council worker hurls abuse over phone!


OK, so i was getting somewhere, everything has been sorted.... so hopefully there should be nothing to make me ill again (been so ill from the stress of social services etc i have been passing out / fainting - ending up in hospital, banging my head and that, ECG's, palpitations, chest pains, fuzzy headedness, the works) and now i thought it was at an end, the bathroom and toilet accessibility for the disabled (that is me) 'works' been finally submitted to be done etc i get a council worker who should be doing the work phoning me and insulting me and my family and questioning everything, which if he was supposed to know 'everything' they would have sent him copies of the letters etc wouldnt they?

There was a letter received this morning saying that the council had acknowleged my complaint, and so i phoned to find out what this alleged complaint was as i had not made any, to find it was about a gentleman who we had problems with, so i cancelled the complaint and said look all we need to know is the date for the works to be completed, so they said they would get this gentleman B to phone us back.

B did, only to get me to justify everything to him!

Its been such a long time that I have had abuse and false promises from social services, for 19 months now and the council guy B phones me up ...and talks to me like i'm nothing this morning and is winding us up but he DOES know its all affecting the whole family as its in regards to making my home accessible,  and it REALLY gets to ya! I have told him the whole situation and how long we have waited etc.... and he comes on the phone wanting to be justified to when hes obviously not that important as everything as far as we are concerned is sorted, everything has been promised by MANAGER 'P' to be made permanent now hes got the letter from the Dr confirming my chronic Hypermobility syndrome and things and the works been confirmed to be done to the council.

Now i get B who should be doing the work questioning it, and on top of that possibly delaying it to have a meeting to decide whether or not he should do the work (when its been confirmed mind) telling me obviously my home is not good enough for me (well it would be suitable if he did the job he is paid to do) never mind going on about if my disability changes and that, that as far as i was concerned was socials worry and that's been sorted!! Why have a meeting?

All he needs to do (if he even needs to as its been spelt out for him very precisely) is assess the bathroom and then do the work as soon as he can but to insult me and talk to me so rudely and abusively this morning, was really traumatising, made us late for baby to go out too!

I do not understand why he is doing this knowing its been 19 months, and for a few months actually knowing the work request was coming as we were waiting for it to be made urgent as B stated he needed recommendations. He has the recommendations and they are in writing and already confirmed to be done. For him to say NO I'm not doing it, it may NOT BE 'worthwhile'  is degrading to EVERYONE WITH A DISABILITY, as the message there is that we deserve to live without access to the urgent facilities we need, hygiene and toilet use!! Yet also he / council has REFUSED to rehome us to a working home with an accessible toilet and bathroom in the meantime!!

B is doing the meeting at my home as if now he wants things to be convenient! And I do not know when it will be yet either and when he made me cry because he knows how much I am suffering from all of this, he has heard it plenty of time, to say "you are crying for nothing" is the biggest insult I have had yet! Oh well apart from the one when we were bringing the baby home and the people in the park shouted "She's disabled from being shagged so hard!" Where do we get these people?

I am well sick and fed up and ill, so I hope that they are happy atleast and I want to OUT the council so bad and TELL YOU who they are!!! But I have too much respect and decided to just state things on here and not be malicious to tell you who they are or where I am from!

DISABLED PEOPLE ARE WORTH MORE THAN THIS, SO WHY BE TREAT SO ABUSIVELY?

And why do the meeting anyway if he says they are going to say YES anyway? Why organise a meeting when he is telling me the answer??? Because by having the meeting he is being hypocritical and contradicting himself and also adding EXTRA worry and STRESS to our family as by having the meeting the meeting itself infers that there could be a NO?!?!

And if there is a NO (which B said was looking too far into it, he would wouldn't he as he is not in this position) we would face moving and it would actually KILL me!

I cannot physically cope moving again not including all the many hundreds of other facts as to why we literally will not be able to! They have had me so suicidal, I finally pick the pieces of that up and I end up in hospital because of the stress and I get more and more abuse from them, I would be ASHAMED if I were THEM!

ASHAMED, the COUNTY COUNCIL SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO HAVE SUCH STAFF TOO!

As it was stated by the chairwoman 1st march 2010 "This needs to STOP now, this girl has gone through enough! A decision needs to be MADE TODAY!"

.....6th August 2010 and still fighting and B was not happy when i said i will have to get the ombudsmen to re-open the case, the M.P back involved (if they can be bothered too after the correspondence I have received) and Shelter back on the case, what does he expect?

And social were like: " Well the recommendations have been put through but whether they will be done or not is up to the council and we are not responsible if there are any problems" Just pushing the blame off each other constantly!

How are these people/councils/services actually supposed to help people exactly????

I need help urgently.....!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: