oooh i just remembered: IMPORTANT!



I will add this here while I have just remembered.

During the talk with what is now my ex consultant in regards to the psychosomatic, unjustified diagnosis, my endometriosis was mentioned.

He said to me that he had operated on me in the past due to abdominal pains as a question, I said yes, my 2nd laparoscopy in which you lasered my left ovary due to endometriosis (as he had previously stated many times over the last year).

He replied that he only lasered me (my husband as witness) as I was complaining of pain all the time!

As if to imply I never had endometriosis.... so did I or didn't I Mr. Consultant? What is your game? ...and if I did not, what has been causing me agony abdominally since 14 in relation to my periods?? As you said yourself polycystic ovaries are not painful? Or was that psychosomatic as well?

Surely it is illegal to choose to tamper/operate/treat someone for something they ''do not have''?

I really suffered through both laparoscopies and pain was really bad, does this sound like someone who would endure such horrid operations to believe in *cough* make belief pain??!?!

I am really concerned about this and as soon as I get physical evidence for my severe SPD despite my physical inabilities and matches to the condition, in which the NHS have denied me so far, I will have to take action as that sort of consultant should really not be working in my eyes!

Malpractice at it's best....

So... if I dont get to see a private physio before birth I will be asking to see a specific one on NHS after birth for treatment of SPD and asking their opinion. Medical assessments are a necessity in my eyes, and it is not my fault they do not have any professional experienced in severe SPD available to assess me now!!!

I will sort this out as best I can and once I get someone who knows what they are doing to justify my condition and help me I will look at my support groups I have set up and attempt to organise something permanent to help SPD sufferers everywhere and raise much needed awareness...

Wish me luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Why am I always the loophole?