I need all the luck in the world:

Lady Luck please shine down on me....

I see my new consultant tomorrow at a different hospital now (will be exactly 37 weeks).

Hope he takes me seriously and that I can get a professional examination for once.

This SPD is agony, the immobility is still agony too.

I had a dream the other night that I was walking in and when I woke up and found I couldn't even turn over again and was in absolute agony, it hit me all over again.

For the last three days I have had the baby burrowing deeper and deeper into my pelvis and I really am not coping, I feel sick all the time, drained, in so much pain and I think I will ask/beg the new consultant to just induce me.

SPD is bad enough on it's own but with the baby burrowed in there I am screaming more than usual.

I have not been good company for my friends who have taken me in whilst our house has mandatory major council works done due to being ill still. Their stairlift has been such a godsend, making me more independent and helping me up and downstairs so I can sleep upstairs at theirs with the help of my carer/husband, and with him helping me have a shower too (which is not all what people may think, it is so difficult to shower when you have to use a seat, need help with everything and feel useless) but he helps me and I feel better being a girly girl.

The house of commons wrote back and told me nothing I did not already know, and the Social Services O.T has failed to phone me back regarding the clash of their appointment to assess me for a stairlift with my urgent appointment with my consultant.

Think I will just buy a straight stairlift from ebay and just end up hurting myself with the first 3 steps, if I manage to conquer them at all. Not that they care anyway. Atleast I will be able to get upstairs despite what damage or pain it will cause to myself, which is all apparantly in my head anyway...grrr....

It will take forever if at all for them to bother themselves to get me one. After all like the hospital O.T said "Even people with Parkinson Disease are not being given stairlifts"... as if that makes it right...

So yes.. I don't know who I can trust right now and I am hoping for the best tomorrow, would make a nice change to be taken seriously, examined, believed and helped tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.

At the end of the day, I have options open that I have organised myself, such as the private physio etc... so if things continue to get worse I have options to prove my condition.

..trying to stay positive for now....heard good things about new consultant so let's see...

<3

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Why am I always the loophole?