Disabled women should be legally allowed to be mothers.

I don't know what the law on this is but I, as a disabled mother, clearly have no rights at the moment, when it comes to child social services preventing me to parent our child, in which I parent alongside my able-bodied husband, and have done for three years, including with his cancer, until FALSE accusations were made regarding my disability.

 Having proven untrue, and my disability is real and a needs assessment to prove my disability does not affect my parenting, child services wish to prevent me being a parent to our son, due to my disability, and it's affects.

My fellow SPD bearers and individual, inspirational, heroes.

Thanks to everyone who have been so cool when I and my husband have been amongst a storm. Things are still a little chaos, well in all honesty there is NO little when it comes to chaos. The dreaded meeting is tomorrow where we put forward our request for a new needs assessment and fight the fact that despite all little info and lack of factual info, child social services, still aim to issue court proceedings known as Public Law Outline, to issue a residence order to my parents, making them have parental responsibility legally for our son and for him, not to, return home into our care.

A legal advisor, says despite the meeting tomorrow they feel that child social services, will go ahead neverless, and issue court proceedings anyway, however we will not give up on our son who only today said he wants to come home and live with us 'forever'. *sobs* Is this not a human right?

This is not easy for me and I need to keep my calm and be up at seven a.m. because social KNOW I STRUGGLE (most days) to do mornings and I will be in pain by forcing myself in doing so especially after being recently hospitalised and up ALL night, last two nights in agony, not pain-agony!

When will they ever learn? ! ?

A traumatised mother wanting her now traumatised son home before child services do any more damage.

But Thank You to all of you who have supported us, said kind words, texted and phoned and e-mailed and messaged me, and for all the encouragement to stay strong. If I ever finish this book about this, I will dedicate it to all of you. Preferably all by name. We will see as there may be too many, that'd probably make a full book listing you all together!

Love always,

(My name). (Son's name)'s mammy. Mother for life, love my son for life and spend my life ensuring justice is sought and my son, my miracle, my (son's nickname), comes home, 'forever'.



Popular posts from this blog

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: