Introduction:

I found out I had SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) which is mainly known as Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP) as the Sympysis Pubis is not always the only area that is affected, when I was about 16 weeks pregnant.

I will be exactly 23 weeks pregnant on Wednesday 05th August 2009.

This is my experience with PGP, how I feel, the problems I have faced and I am still facing, the action I am taking and how I feel.

I suggest others post their stories in this discussion section at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Supporting-sufferers-with-Pelvic-Girdle-Pain-Symphysis-Pubis-Dysfunction/99814304228?ref=mf

This will help others and raise awareness and allow YOU to speak out about what happened to YOU.

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: