29th July - Scared of losing baby

On the 29th of July I was shocked to find I had muscle spasms which were contraction like in pain style and were agonising.

They kept getting worse so I rang my midwife who told me to phone the Labour Ward.

The Labour ward told me to phone an ambulance and to come in immediately.

The ambulance staff were lovely and helped me breathe whilst in pain on the phone until a gentleman turned up to give me gas and air, an ambulance then followed and premature labour was suspected.

We were horrified and scared.

At the labour ward it was concluded that the pains were not contractions and were related to SPD/PGP and are likely to have been triggered by the movement I had done at the Physio's.

My support belt was applied again and I was discharged to continue to take Tramadol but in less quantity as it can have negative and unsafe affects on unborn babies.

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: