04 August 2009 - Hope shattered

On the 4th August 2009 I contacted my GP and Consultant (I am under shared care in regards to pregnancy care).

GP stated that they cannot refer me to such people on NHS.

I phoned back GP was in meeting so I left the message that according to the NHS book you can....

Let Consultant's secretary know what was going on etc, and was shocked to find how clueless she was in regards to SPD and PGP and she took all the hope I had left from me by saying in all the time she has worked for Consultant she has never seen him refer anyone in association with PGP/SPD and I had to give her a lot of info about it including the website address for the NHS book.

Less hopeful.... Just want my life back a.s.a.p.

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: