Todays the Day! Still have stairlift issues though....months on...

Finally our council tax issues are resolved, may have taken over a year but thankfully all is sorted now.

I am in absolute agony today, the front and back of my pelvis are just excruciatingly painful today :(

Got a support cushion from the internet to hopefully help me when I am sleeping, help with my position and if I ever get the chance to restart breast feeding it will be really useful then too.

Keep phoning the Dr.'s as they keep prescribing me only 2 days worth of Morphine and I constantly run out, which is why I am in absolute agony today, it's really hard to have a prescription written at my Dr.'s and I am still waiting for a Dr to call me back so I can explain to them what I have explained over and over again to the receptionist already, how much pain I am in and how desperately needed the Morphine is, you'd think they would give you a bigger bottle wouldn't you? I am on the slow release tablets too but they are not doing much on their own, the Oramorph and paracetamol help with it to reduce my pain, does not eliminate the pain, but makes me comfortable most of the time.

I am still trying to raise awareness of SPD and thinking of ways I could do that.

My husband and I have also been talking about how we can raise money for a stairlift, doesn't look like we will be able to and we are not prepared to beg, its not really anybody else's problem so we don't expect people to want to get involved anyway.

Phoned someone today who may have in depth community care advice that I may benefit from so still waiting for them to call me back.

Will wait and see outcome before I discuss that though.

*fingers crossed* again... just need to be taken seriously and need help desperately... and what worries me the most is that 1 in 4 women get SPD so anyone could be put in my position! Anyone!

Popular posts from this blog

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business:

Sad times at the RVI.