My full response to the police Sept 6th 2023 re: Junction 7 charity.

My email correspondence update:

The email from the police reads:

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hi S****,

I hope you are well,

Just a quick update, I have requested the CCTV footage from Junction 7 and I am hopefully this will get sent to me very soon.

However, I have been made aware by junction 7 that you have been putting various Facebook posts about the service that they provide.

I would advise you not to put anymore Facebook posts about junction 7 please."

-----------------------------------------------------------

I had told the police officer the truth which is as follows:

-----------------------------------------------------------

"PC ********

Thank you so much for your help with all of this and everything and I really appreciate it.

I am still very upset by this whole ordeal as I deem it to have been absolutely unnecessary, four attempts ago, at finding a resolution.

My last Facebook post was yesterday and as a blogger I have every right to share my experiences aslong as they're factual, which they are. I use my voice to protect others and I always will. Awareness is key. Communication is key. Respect is key.

Have their behaviours impacted me badly?! 

yes! 

It took an hour for my dentist to calm me down after the ordeal I had to endure and although I am over it I am not over how they have since chosen to handle it and I'm accepting it and processing everything as it was traumatic for me and my own mental health conditions and it still is.  

I asked **** *** merely for her opinion on it. I respect her choice not to communicate and haven't asked again. I commented for my own protection and safety due their targeting of me, which is ridiculous in my opinion. I just needed help with food not another issue to have to work through in therapy on top of my disabilities and mental health issues. I'm not thankful for that. It's the last thing I need right now and that CCTV can't come soon enough so I can be exonerated of their verbal assassination attempts on my character!! I should take it further because the way they chose to handle this was fear, intimidation, threats, slander which I had to disprove directly with the video and frankly at this point I am shocked that they're allowed to be involved with such vulnerable people when they targeted one (and others but not my stories to tell) and then chose to scaremonger and bully.

I don't think those qualities are definable to any definition of the words charity, or crisis centre.

So what? I'm supposed to let it happen and worry about others going through the same things now I know it's not exactly an isolated incident. I don't think so. I have a duty of care to the disabled, and our rights. Life is hard enough with a disability never mind a pain condition and it offsets mental health issues in itself, a bit of respect would be the least you'd think you could expect from a charity but no.

So this issue now needs addressing.

This cannot happen again, I even spoke with other autistic individuals to ask them how they would feel had it happened to them and I'm sorry but some training is definitely needed because each and every one of them would have reacted badly or been like me, anti-conflict, only staying cause they need the food even though locked outside and then struggling to come to terms with not just what happened but what they chose to do about it afterwards.

I know the (name of my town) police department uses the Ark too and junction 7 building but this is a safeguarding issue and I won't ever apologise for protecting those in ways I wish I had been protected.


I have my own morals. 

Be what may.


The other issues are as follows:

I've had job interviews lined up and cause they threatened my employment investigation (and all other areas) via email it's easily inferred they don't want to apologise and instead want to declare war on me. It's absolutely ridiculous so I had no choice but to ask those I know to refrain from telling anyone where I may work. I won't have it sabotaged like they've attempted to my reputation instead of an apology. It just doesn't make sense to me but then again I am neurodivergent.

My mental health and autism has been hard to deal with due to the unnecessary stress all of this has caused and made my life way more problematic at a time I'm actually achieving things. I don't need it, especially after what they did to me, yes TO me, their choices, and they've almost jeopardised my play, college and job opportunities so to be honest they should be happy I am not suing them!! 

I have a mental health team but I've postponed so much cause I know for definite as soon as I have that appointment I'm gonna breakdown and be a crying mess and I can't allow that to happen right now when all the hard work I've put into my goals in life are starting to work out.

I need to get through this week!! 

I apologise when I have done something wrong and part of that apology is corrected behaviour, I have morals and boundaries and expect the same from others and I can only raise awareness of things that actually happened so if they're that upset maybe they need to look at their behaviour as opposed to merely being 'miffed' that I've wanted to protect others from going through that and I am aware of other people who have been harmed emotionally or discriminated against by them and my voice is also theirs, they fear the repercussions of speaking up about their suffering too, so no. I speak for all those who can't on my blog.

People cannot be verbally aggressive to the most vulnerable of people or the disabled and choose to threaten instead of meet and discuss collection issues and offer any form of apology, and slander verbally publicly and otherwise forcing my hand to share the video evidence in the first place when I wanted to keep it a quiet matter between us as I didn't think it would get to this point, and expect everything to just be ok. 

No normal or sane person goes around with the intention of bullying, harrassing or causing serious emotional stress to the already disabled and choose to not apologise when notified of the harm they've caused, and yet continue the stress by continuing maladaptive behaviours towards the individual. That's sadistic in my personal opinion, but that's just me. 

I thought as trustees of a charity that helps my hometown they'd have had procedures and protective measures in place like safeguarding training on how to deal with and handle the vulnerable, autistic, and disabled, and atleast be sufficient and proficient in being professional and polite enough to address any concerns or complaints amicably.

They chose not to do that. 

I'm the one that has to live with that and I want this CCTV asap so I can put this to bed and so it does no longer impact me and the progress I'm making. I even accepted they won't apologise. Their behaviour says everything about them and nothing whatsoever about me and I'm done trying to understand why they chose all of this instead of just representing the charity they're all so proud of with kindness and respect, instead of aggression, false allegations (counter), and abuse.

This is NOT my first rodeo with people refusing to hold themselves accountable when they have deliberately chosen to be unkind or emotionally damage someone. A charity should investigate, issue a letter of apologies and not have the person they have emotionally harmed and caused unnecessary stress towards to have to endure any more pettiness or unnecessary stress.

I never asked to be treated this way, I only asked for it to be rectified.

That's not how charities are meant to run, that's damaging to the most vulnerable and their mental health, and yea, I wish I was neurotypical and could be nonchalant about the whole thing but they targeted my disability and they continue to cause harm to my reputation.

I may have included them in my blog but it's part of the job description and part of my duty of care to other disabled people.

Once the CCTV exonerates me this whole bullying attempt by them will be over and I will finally be free from all the trauma and stress and additional suffering they have caused and still are causing, and I can't use them, and have no choice but to boycott them for my own protection and safety as I heal and process this unfortunate and unwanted ordeal.

I'm not in any stereotypical 'victim' mindset neither, I'm a person who knows right from wrong and isn't afraid to protect myself and others. I have to accept it happened even if I don't understand it.

I have not at any time done anything illegal towards junction 7 or their staff, and Junction 7 have had ample opportunity to resolve this professionally but they prefer to attempt to control situations instead of work with others to accept their responsibility in where they've failed in the safeguarding of others on their own premises, and also later online.

If they can stop telling people that I "slxgged" them off when I basically just raised awareness of the fact collection of the parcels are problematic for the disabled, and if they can stop telling people that I'm commenting on everything when I'm not, and saying I was abusive when I chose not to react, and they were well within their right to discriminate against my dynamic disability by judging my pain levels with what they said about me and my personal disabilities, which IS insensitive to say the least and uncalled for, especially when I was simply there for food because I was in dire need of support, would be great.

But do I expect them to stop? No.

They could have apologised instead of threaten me. So I've stopped expecting anything remotely professional or kind from them at this point.

I will boycott them from now because I don't want any more unwanted stress for merely wanting the basic human decency of thoughtful communication and crisis help. 

Which means they've put me in a position of completely cutting me off from any and all organisations or help affiliated with the charity because I don't feel safe. I can't risk another trigger or any emotional distress.

The next update like I said will be when I have been exonerated but the abuse I've endured due to their false narratives that they've spread to defame my character was not at all called for and extremely unecessary and I stand by every word I have said and I even keep my own screenshots. 

Again, I appreciate your assistance in this matter.

Kind regards.


-S."



#blogpost #blogger #disabilityawareness #disabilities #disability #nothingtohide #autismawareness #police #disabilityinclusion #disabilityrights #safeguardingtraining #kawaiidolldecora #DisabledAdvocate #charity #threats #Junction7 #stress #painmanagement #mentalhealthsupport #mentalhealthawareness #Silencing #abuse #AbuseOfPower #unfair #tired 

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.