I'm disheartened that some people think abuse is ok.

I'm gonna try get to the disability meet group today and then go for my glasses at 12 I just don't have a lot of energy today so I'm taking it easy and I need to get the bus to town. 


The Cornforth Partnership is sending a food parcel today between 10 and 12pm so that's a life saver and I even explained I'm doing everything I possibly can to find my own incomes since this PIP and if I had anything to use from that I'd have used it on food.


Which is the truth.


People needn't be scared of the truth, it's the reality we live in. The truth still matters to people like me and thankfully to others too.


Had I sold stickers: I'd have used it on food.


I know, I know, I don't have to justify myself to people who don't understand and probably never will but as long as it's the truth then that's all that matters and I never manipulate the truth and when I make mistakes I own up to them and face them head on.


I don't understand why J7 are lying and getting people to think I'm a scrounge when I've only had two food parcels in the last ten years and I was housebound a long time so I just don't get why they want people to think I'm a lying manipulator trying to get things when I don't need them.


I was hospitalised with Renal Dysfunction it's in my medical files and this ableist attitude is damaging not only to the fact I have to endure a disability I really don't want but also defamation of my character.


If I didn't need them why the hell would I have ended up in this situation. No one wants abuse and this bs of two sides to a story is just used to try and affiliate the innocent party with the abuse the aggressor did.


Why they've declared such a war on me I don't know but this CCTV needs to show soon. If the police can access the cctv for some stolen bedding they sure as hell can access it for a section 39 common assault by the charity worker.


I never wanted any of this and I won't just forget about it because I'm the one they've affected and abuse is abuse and it's wrong.


Aug 14th to today and still no CCTV... it's crazy.


As I was typing this I got a message from BT about my cheaper wifi package... guess I have to stay in for that so I'm going to have to re-arrange my glasses appointment and hopefully I'll see everyone at All Disabilities Matter next week. 😥


Ok so things haven't gone as planned today and I'm having to stay home, but at least I sorted the food for today and switched to a broadband package that's £14.99 /m instead of £54 (which was hiked up from £25/30 by my ex-wifi-company.


At the end of the day I will ALWAYS continue to do my best to make my own way in life and never need help because whenever I need help the places that you befall your trust tend to cause you so much harm.


It is never HELP when it comes with abuse or aggression or anything totally undeserved and unwanted.


I'm not ashamed of my situation, this is the third time I'm rebuilding my life and people will judge.


They like to judge and they like to hate and hurt and defame and silence those with the bravery to share and speak the truth.


No one's allowed to be abusive, no matter how protected they think they are and no matter how many people they lie to, to harass and scrutinise and ridicule the one person that dared to look to them for help.


They were supposed to help, they're a charity, that's what they're supposed to do, not declare war on anyone they want to be allowed to be abusive to and expect them to take it!


No one deserves to have to condone or take abuse and it's sad that so many people on my town think that abusing others is ok especially when it's a charity.


Thankfully there is the other half of my town who have common sense and basic human decency and can see exactly what is happening and what happened and how I've been unnecessarily targeted.


I was silenced at first, some of my posts weren't approved and there has been some bias because people have chosen to take the word of a charity over the word of the victim.


This CCTV can't come soon enough and I'll be sorting solicitors and things this week as I want to do my research properly and find someone decent who can help me fight this and those who think abuse and bullying the weakest kind of folk is ok.


Through the good and the bad I will move through whatever life has to throw at me and I will do it with kindness and compassion and facts.


S. xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷


#disabledartist #DisabledAdvocate #struggles #truth #reality #life #kindness #neurodivergent #disabilityinclusion #disabilityawareness #disabilitysupport #DisabilityAdvocacy #disabledlife #disabledblog #disabledblogger #blog 


Images: 


Respect women period. 2022.

False Identity (art/poem) 2021

Artwork I created when I was at my lowest: 'falling'. 2020/2021.









Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.