I seriously regret asking Junction 7 for help.

 Feeling alone...


Having a rest day today.


Need some tranquility and calm. 


Still hurting from yesterday and ran outta loo roll, had to get some off my mam til we can do a shop. (Thank you!!)


I need quiet and stillness and to feel safe. 💯


I have PTSD and anxiety and I don't deserve it.


My anxiety has been through the roof with the tirades of misguided people who think being abusive is ok, 

⚠️ I've been weary of going around town on my own ⚠️ and tbh stuff that!


I've done nothing wrong and I don't deserve to be made to feel scared on my hometown all because a small minority can't face the bad behaviour they chose to target me with, or own up to it, or apologise.


If you haven't noticed, I'm a disabled woman and can do without it. I LEGIT REGRET ASKING FOR HELP, so thanks for that. 


Everything in my life has been a fight and my main fight is with my body and it's far from over so unless you're a decent human being who has a shred of compassion IDGAF, ya can shove your misguided hate and judgemental BS up your butt along with those from JUNCTION 7 who is spreading this hateful misinformation and defamation of my character.


Put me in hospital then, investigate all aspects of my life and a mates, threaten me all ya want, get ya flying monkeys to bombard me with hateful drivel, I don't care. I'm saying NO to you all. There's no fixing it cause youse don't want it to be fixed!


I've done nothing wrong and don't deserve to feel scared going around my hometown and once this CCTV from Newton Aycliffe Police comes through it will shut up all of you abusive types who will realise you have been lied to.


If they can check the CCTV for stolen bedding then they can sure as heck check it for ABUSE!


Let's hope it's sooner rather than later cause I can't be bothered with this BS anymore, and I'm the ONLY one impacted by the choices A CHARITY on my hometown has made and I'm the ONLY one suffering and TARGETED as a result of their abuse and lies.


I choose to move forward and let nasty types be nasty, just do it FAR AWAY from me.


Thanks.


S. xx


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷


#peace #tranquility #police #disability #invisibleillness #butyoudontlooksick #disabilityinclusion #disabilitysupport #disabilityadvocate



Images: 

Image one: "I can respect any person who can put their ego aside and say, I made a mistake , I apologize, and I am correcting the behavior."



Image two: Message to N/A police:

"Newton Aycliffe Police 



Please can someone get in touch with me about the CCTV from 14th August? The ARK and the abuse I endured?



I need it to exonerate me from fake counter-allegations made against me and to put an end to the tirade of false rumours going about.



I want to put this whole ordeal to bed and stay FAR away from malicious people who just seek to cause trouble.



Thanks.



S."




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.