Blown away by kindness:

Oh my word, I could totally cry right now.

I asked for the basics from Cornforth Partnership and the food arrived today and honestly I'm in tears at what they've sent me.

I never asked for anything other than bread, milk, tinned soup and/or beans, microwave meals, and I can't believe how kind the charity has been.

Cornforth Partnership

Thank you so very much, I can't believe how kind and amazing you've been to send us extras like cereal and pasta and it's more than I could have dared to dream.

I'm in awe at the kindness I've just received and I want to handmake a Thank You card just for [C] at Cornforth Partnership.

My son will be happy to have food at mine now and I'm pleased I can feed him now when he's here.

When everything's always a struggle you can't help but be taken aback when people show you kindness.

[C.H] is helping me unpack the shopping and he is even right now so excited and saying how much he loves this woman... should I be concerned?! Lol jk.

He is just as grateful as I am and we are both blown away with this help, very much needed and appreciated.

Hopefully I'll get this job and I will be able to support myself better soon, but angels like this are among us and honestly, you are a life saver. You really are.

I'm going to message her and ask for an address because I really want to make a thank you card for this help.

It's unbelievable.

It really is.

I ate one slice of toast and a little bit of smash with tinned curry yesterday all day and I'm so pleased I can have breakfast, dinner and tea today.

Kindness really does change the world.

A very very grateful -S. xoxo

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷

#food #support #appreciationpost #disabledlife #awareness #kindnessmatters #thankyou #thankful #blessed #grateful #blownaway


Image: food supplied by charity Cornforth Partnership. Thank you so much!!



Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.