You ARE worthy. 🩷

I didn't get this job, as I had actually expected*, and I requested the feedback via email so I can reflect. Everything in life is an experience and although it's disheartening sometimes you always have to think, what can I learn from this?!


Considering I have had a successful interview and I'm awaiting my face to face one, overall I think I did good. 😊


I can use this experience for future reference, and you only fail if you don't try. 💯🩷


-S. xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷


*Expected because a lot of fails happen before you succeed. You'd be naive or egotistical to ever think otherwise. I like to think that my struggles have given me some unique perspectives on life and it really does help how you see the world.


Image reads:

 "Life is an experience.
A balance.
Yin and Yang.
The pendulum sways,
Like a yo-yo some days,
Your emotions can overwhelm.

But you know your worth,
Upon this earth,
And what's meant to be will find you well.
And what's not for you are such things,
upon which you should never ever dwell."


I wrote this short poem and I hope it inspires you to remember who you are and how you are and the difference you make in the world, no matter how many times you attempt things. You must continue. You mustn't quit. You owe it to yourself. 

You can do this, I know the world isn't created with disabled people in mind and I know we are lucky, as we are grateful for the rare ones that do consider us, but that's on them.

Never feel bad for being different and having to handle something most people couldn't or wouldn't be able to.

Be proud.

And Good Luck. 

I'm rooting for you!

-S. xx



Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.