The Judgemental and the Truth:

The Judgemental and the Truth.


Isn't it mental

That they like to judge

As an excuse to hate 

And abuse and begrudge


Isn't it mental

That people treat opinions as facts

Are they having a laugh

Delusional and crass


Isn't it mental

That they can't see

The truth willingly

Set on a plate for them easily


Isn't it mental

They they choose to target me

The innocent party

Trying to better society

And help the disabled and elderly


Isn't it mental

That you're not here

When I'm filled with fear

You only see what you want to see

And lose the bigger picture


You weren't there when I've fallen

You weren't there when I've fought

You weren't there when I've wanted to end things

And you weren't there to feel the hurt


You weren't the one stuck isolated

For almost a decade

Or dealing with abuse in hospital

Using your ideas of me as leverage

To abuse your power more?

To hate and troll and what for?

For people who can't face their mistakes

So they try to scapegoat, scaremonger and hate.


You weren't there when I've wished for a coma

You weren't there when my son had his cancer

You weren't there when they told me to kill myself

You weren't there when my body and mobility failed itself 


You weren't there when they x-rayed and diagnosed me with their eyes

You weren't there when they filled my medical notes with lies

You haven't endured or seen life through my eyes

And yes it matters that you don't even try


Yes it matters when you choose the wrong side

It matters when you choose to use words to hide

Hide abuse and bad behaviour

Instead of trying to help your community and neighbour


I'm never the enemy and I never started any war

I needed help when I was at my weakest and low

It's not my fault others chose to behave sadistically

So please don't tarnish me with such idiocy

All because you can't see

All because you can't see

And you can't understand an altruist like me.


But more importantly

You choose not to see

Not to see the truth 

And to act abusively

Becoming exactly


Exactly like the people who you don't want to be.


And yet your abuse comes so effortlessly

To try and control and belittle me

Instead of researching, you act with hostility

Because you can't accept the truth so specifically.

Chasing false narratives to defame and create fabrications of me.


S.W.

13:17hrs Tues Sept 26 2023.

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷


#disabledlife #poetry #poems #truth #thankful #support #notmyproblem #karma #disabilityinclusion #disabilityawareness #community #disabilitysupport #awareness #facts #kindnessmatters 




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.