More negative affiliations:

I shared a post today about a man that chose to drive dangerously on an off road bike and killed a cyclist. 😥 Heartbreaking! 💔 


Articles will be attached at the bottom of this post but this is a screenshot:



Anyways my point got the attention of a dude in the wrong ways: 









I wish people understood my points or asked for clarification:

🤣💀👀


Cannabis doesn't make people choose to drive off road bikes dangerously bro, that's a peoples choice thing so I don't know why they even needed to mention it in the article, oh wait, yes I do, because they will do their best to keep NEGATIVE affiliations with cannabis that actually impact peoples lives because people like me are prescribed it!


I don't deserve external judgement from bs stigma and negative affiliations spoonfed to people, so forgive me if I want news to be more 'relevant'.


But yea, I'm the 'doyle' clearly... Lmao..


💀💀💀


(Name removed) tbh your profile had a lot of cool shii like pogz so if I had viewed it without this comment I would never have thought you'd be like this like.


Shame bro.


Shame. X


-S. 


Also since others are failing to grasp my perspective I reworded it.


All I can do:


I understand what others are saying but I'm saying the negative affiliation is unnecessary, cannabis hasn't made the decision to drive an off road vehicle dangerously and people are capable of the same tragedy with or without cannabis.


I understand that it was in his system but the media push so hard to affiliate Cannabis with negativity and that's all I felt the need to point out.


As someone who is directly impacted by the way the media negatively affiliate Cannabis and report it, I feel like I have a right to speak up about the stigma because people are so hyper fixated on it despite alcohol, prescription meds and tobacco being way worse both behaviourally and health wise.


It just doesn't make any sense to me.


The news story is he chose to ride a bike he shouldn't have dangerously and killed someone, if they want to mention what is in his system in the article that's perfectly relevant but in the title I don't feel it is and if you started to see the impact the stigma has on disabled individuals or those prescribed cannabis you too would understand my perspective.


I accept though that not everyone will, but people don't need to be a D about it. People disagree all the time, it's just life. Xx


@KawaiiDollDecora


#breakthestigma

#disabilitysupport 

#negativeaffiliations

#DisabilityAdvocate



Article:

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/24311733.darlington-motorcyclist-jailed-killing-cyclist-crash/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3Qe7HtnuI0AAroxEwEX_nysNZeGuNekAZrwg5Rf4ZDOanHhTg5iLMz1es_aem_AStUIHZlB6AbisECDd7ZtAiRjYYAF3y7hFhfpNM-9fPrlbZ9d1qSuPaozxbgRm4tviSYJEC2ly7PWMcsfJkvSk2j



Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

A weight has finally be lifted: