Life a Yo-Yo? You couldn't write this stuff!

Had problems this morning with transport to acupuncture as the receptionist at physio hadn't acknowledged that I was in my own wheelchair and even though she confirmed (last time we were there) we needed a drop down back for wheelchair access, booked an ambulance that was not suitable for wheelchairs, had a ramp-drop down access but no wheelchair clamping facilities to transport me.

I was in tears this morning. She did rectify it as I begged her to so I could get there and we did manage to get there so I am grateful however her apologies and attitude was very half-hearted, rude and negative and really upset my husband.

Had acupuncture and got home, council called thankfully and is trying to sort out our council tax mysteries, so we were relieved.

Then my husband was called to say he has lost his job so we got upset... again.

My husband has had to apply for Income Support as carers allowance is no go as my DLA is pending and cannot go on JSA as he would have to bring me every fortnight to attend for signing on and can only search for 3x 12 hour nightshift or the equivalent positions over the weekend.

Then... we got a call to say we have been offered a two bedroom council property which is fantastic but they are uncertain whether I could get a stairlift in or not. SOooooo we need to wait and see and I will ask my O.T to view it with us. It has radiators!!! yay!!! no more ducted air heating :)

Soooo we are indeed plodding along and in this mish mash of juggled circumstance we are hoping to get back on top and in control...soon.

Let's see if this SPD pain eases with the acupuncture, Physio said I may have better night sleep tomorrow night if not tonight and that I will have one more session before they review whether it is suitable or not.

*fingers crossed things work out*

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: