Updates, DLA, Dr's and household stuff.

Following my last post in regards to the study conducted in the North West of England, this is what has happened this week in regards to my SPD case.

The DLA manager I have been speaking with has had my file back from medical services and the decision maker has decided more information is needed form medical services from the start of monday 19th Oct 09. They will be in touch. So fingers crossed still.

The Dr's have been in touch and I am now speaking with someone in regards to my mental health due to SPD.

We have also been lucky enough to now have a cooker as well as a fridge freezer thanks to the kind lady from the SVP!!! We don't know how to thank her enough!





Popular posts from this blog

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Why am I always the loophole?