No stairlift. No access to upstairs at all: no bath, no shower, no toilet.

Social services and my OT have said that I won't be able to get a stairlift at all.

So I am going to definately be left without a stairlift: access to bath and shower and toilet till 2010, minimum february and maximum 2012.

They expect me to have a quick wipe down downstairs in regards to hygiene and use the commode.

Bearing in mind I am having a baby too, due dec 2009!!!

The charity/church I phoned cannot even help with a stairlift.

We really don't know what to do as I cannot even wash my hair as I cannot do it in the sink downstairs and don't have a table to rest a dish on or anything.

I have a shower seat to get into the shower but that is no use to me if I cannot get to the shower.

I am going to miss out on being a proper mother till 2012 when my childs 2, and thats if i fully recover.

:'( They are taking everything away from me!

:just want to be left alone:

Popular posts from this blog

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Sad times at the RVI.

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: