Catch 22!

My husband has been offered a job position, we don't know when it would start as it may even start next year but just incase it was to start immediately we phoned social services who cannot provide 24/7 care and only do pop out visits (the problem is its during the week full time) so he cannot even do that as he needs to 'babysit' me.... Everything keeps making me feel like a problem.

My husband however has said that I come first and I cried into his arms for a bit, I love his cuddles, and that as it is a fact that I need the 24/7 care he is not going to jeopardise my or our unborn baby's health just because others cannot see nor accept this fact.

I am in agony now and we have not slept right for 5 nights in total now due to my pelvis pain. I am sick of the commode but I guess I have to get use to it anyway as the new house doesn't have a downstairs toilet and the social and others have said I don't need one as I have that. I wonder how they expect me to shower! In the garden with a friggin hosepipe? I feel so let down by the system and the society we have paid lot's of taxes too and have worked for since 15/16 years old.

I feel so dehumanised.

I don't think we will go to the media just yet, we will await the decision from the DLA as I have sent all the evidence and contacts I can and asked for a home visit they need to make a decision and I am eligible so don't see why they won't see that.

The media would probably be more stressful as it would just be look at this disabled loser and her poor 'slave' husband, who are having a baby in 7 weeks 3 days and cannot afford food and she cannot bath or shower.... who have lost their house and aren't getting any help, who's stuck in a wheelchair...etc

:(

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: