...meetings...

Well the meetings today....


I have lost a family friend she has died,


i have the meeting today about our life and whether we can have the stairlift and adaptations that we need, and i had the police round yesterday about the hospital incident and they say I have to complain directly to the hospital.

I have been let down and personally attacked unfairly by a seller of *product info removed* items who feels it is appropriate behaviour to slander and abuse people that state the truth (when something goes wrong) with what she sells.... what is the world coming to....

...I am going through enough and she knows this, to personally slander and attack a 'compliment' i left on her shop is unprofessional especially when she is defined as 'customer support' for the whole shop community site and to have had the offensive remarks I have had since I first purchased from her I never knew it was her on the ebay site and she made me buy outside ebay on her personal shop site and I am not aware of any reduction she claims to have made and I do not understand what she is trying to do.


Hopefully people will see that she is offensively defensive when people stand up and say 'i did have a problem but it was solved' and in my eyes i thought it was solved, and in all fairness I have much more to do than to deal with her abuse.

*Person's name removed* and other people I have recommended *shop name removed* to I take back all recommendations due to this behaviour of the lady that owns it.

I am sorry and don't want you to go through what I have and husband is seeking advice from trading standards and legal advice as he is unbias witness to it all.

He has also pulled out from starting a hobby shop on their site due to this maladaptive, offensive, slanderous, unprovoked and unnecessary behaviour that anyone can see that is what it is.

She has stated false information in her reply that was no even in context with the original comment and situation.

I need to stay strong or I will just break.... I already want to end it and I couldn't cope if they say no theyre not helping me to live a life or have any quality of life at this meeting today.

Malicious people put the icing on the cake when a beautiful, kindhearted, lady I have known since 7 years old has passed away too....

...anything else to push me ???

Popular posts from this blog

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Sad times at the RVI.

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: