....try to think positive:

Meeting was really upsetting and traumatising, didn't really cope with it too well and it was really difficult but we're finally getting some help.


 I just hope they dont go back on their word. 


We are supposedly getting a temporary stairlift and i am up for review later, I know even though im disabled for life, but if that is what they need to do it's ok as i am using it as goal to try and get better for baby, even though the odds are against us at an 80% chance of damage during physio.


Should be getting grab rails all over to stop me falling, hate falling over, ramps at both doors and a bath lift too.


 Just really hope they don't change their minds... 


....wont be happy til its all done and definite as been messed about way too much now.


9 months was long enough with my suffering....

Popular posts from this blog

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: