I am Disgusted at the hospital lying again...

I have just heard on the news that a little child has died from being dismissed and going back to the hospital I have been dealing with, from lack of diagnosis of a majorly recognisable condition without pain relief!

I have put a complaint into the same hospital about the lack of care and clinical negligence I received from / in the same department, thankfully I was not at a point in my life where I could have died, however as a disabled mother being left to fall off a high bed, having the pain relief of gas and air taken away and then being left on the floor, hit with the door and prodded (and much much worse all in a previous log/blog) and they did not care then, and they are pretending to care now by labelling themselves as having a high level of care 'usually'.

Instead of an apology they have made false and offensive allegations towards myself and my husband that will consistently affect the level of care every time I would need to go into hospital by writing abusive and offensive, false statements in their notes, claiming I have challenging behaviour, am deluded, am not disabled despite all evidence and diagnosis to justify otherwise, and that I apparantly should have my stairlift taken away and I have OCD. All lies.

I am actually quite concerned at the distress the family have now got to face due to this hospitals staff's constant negligence.

My sympathies lie with that family in particular and all other people who have been affected by this hospital which I am not going to name.

Instead I am putting a case together myself, to claim compensation and to prove my innocence in court so when i need to go into hospital again I will be safe and treat with care and respect, not deliberately abused nor physically hurt as I have experienced over and over the last 2 years starting February 2009.

This is disgusting and I urge all other people to step forward to put complaints in, and to take things further when the complaints system laughs at them and makes their situations worse and life threatening.

If I became seriously ill I could not trust the hospital, or any hospital who has my notes at this time, to treat me with the respect I deserve because they have falsely tainted my reputation and defamed me in my medical notes ; and with the way they act in regards to refusing treatment for smokers, how are they going to act when they read that I am allegedly (falsly I may add) abusive to staff and have  no disability and a history of challenging behaviour, all lies. LIES!

Well i can answer that one easily, how they have been treating me after the allegations were made, ignoring me, refusing to use pat slides, and even getting a security guard in all the time leaving me to suffer all the more as opposed to getting the treatment anyone should deserve, afterall I am innocent and have only been a victim of their abuse.

Please help in my campaign to stamp out hospital negligence and abuse to vulnerable and all innocent patients!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Sad times at the RVI.

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: