Surprise Nomination:

Surprise Nomination:




Oh WOW! 🥹✨

I was just mooching through my emails as usual, looking for any responses from the paid jobs I’ve applied for — and I may have one opportunity in the works, so *fingers crossed* 🤞🏻 — when this suddenly popped up!

I’ve been nominated for the Community Champion Award at the Little SENDsations Inspirational Moments Awards! 🏆💛

This charity is dear to my heart because it does so many amazing things for SEND children in our community and my own family benefit from their kindness and hard work.

To whoever nominated me: thank you so much. This was incredibly kind and such an amazing surprise.

The truth is, I do what I do because taking action and creating positive change matters. If we have the ability to make somebody’s life a little easier, make someone feel heard, challenge something that isn’t right, or improve our communities in some way… then surely we have to try, don’t we? ❤️

Recognition has never been the reason behind it, which makes moments like this feel even more special. 

✨The nomination alone genuinely means enough to me.✨

And I want to send all my love to every single person out there making a positive difference in their community — advocates, volunteers, carers, campaigners, organisers, supporters, neighbours and ordinary people who simply choose to care.

We need you all. ❤️

Thank you so much for the recognition and support. 🥹🏆✨

Sarah Wingfield
Actor • Author • Advocate
KawaiiDollDecora.uk

#SarahWingfield #CommunityChampion #CommunityChampionAward #AwardNomination #LittleSENDsations #InspirationalMomentsAwards #CommunityAdvocate #DisabilityAdvocacy #SENDCommunity #MakingADifference #PositiveChange #CommunityMatters #AdvocacyMatters #VolunteerRecognition #CommunitySupport #InclusionMatters #ThankYou #Grateful

Alt text:
Black and gold congratulations graphic announcing that Sarah Wingfield has been nominated for the Community Champion Award. Sarah’s name appears prominently in large white lettering, with gold glitter and star details around the design. The Little SENDsations Inspirational Moments Awards logo is shown in the top left, and the Community Champion Award title appears in gold and white near the bottom. The award is sponsored by Healing Hands Massage, whose circular logo appears on the lower right.

Popular posts from this blog

Vulnerable Disabled Woman Silenced by Police After False Allegations, Caught on Film:

Santa Tours Newton Aycliffe:

Let the truth free: