IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: DAMAGE CONTROL AND SAFEGUARDING:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: DAMAGE CONTROL AND SAFEGUARDING:




As I continue to be publicly targeted, I want to make my position completely clear. 🎯🎯🎯


I categorically deny harassing or stalking anyone. My life is focused on my family, work, advocacy and creative projects—not pursuing people with whom I have repeatedly and abundantly made clear that I want no contact or involvement.


Since May, I have stated clearly and consistently that I do not want contact, meetings, involvement or continued public references to me. I have kept the individuals concerned blocked.


No harassment has taken place from my side.


I am deeply distressed that these boundaries have not been respected and that the continuing situation has caused, and continues to cause, real-life harm.


I have preserved the complete chronology and supporting evidence, including records showing who initiated contact, who continued it and what occurred after clear boundaries were communicated.


Update — 29 July 2026: further public targeting and intimidation:


Today, further abusive and intimidating communication was posted about me publicly and indirectly, with @followers and @highlight tagged to draw a wider audience to it.


The post republished content in which I discussed the harm I experienced following rape and added degrading abuse.


I was called a “lunatic”, “stupid b*tch”, “evil b*tch”, “failure”, “deadbeat”, “deluded creature” and “pure evil”. I was told to “back the f*ck off”, “shut them f*cking lips”, stop using my keyboard and leave Sarah—whom I regard as one of two people involved in the ongoing abuse towards me—and the community centre alone.


I am not targeting Nova Consilia Centre, nor am I attempting to prevent anyone else from supporting it.


I am simply choosing not to share, promote or endorse anything affiliated with the centre because of the behaviour I have personally experienced and documented over an extended period.


Others are entirely free to make their own decisions and offer their support. My decision is a personal safeguarding boundary based on my own experience.


All I ask is that people exercise appropriate caution, consider the available information carefully and prioritise safeguarding when deciding which individuals or organisations they trust and support.


Most concerningly, the abuse is continuing and the post stated:


“This is a warning wingnut back off.”


“Wingnut” is a derogatory nickname Sarah has used for me alongside false allegations that I am dangerous, which makes the wording feel especially targeted and intimidating.


It also claimed that previous warnings had been given, stated that I would no longer be ignored and repeated allegations that I was harassing, bullying and stalking others.


The wider audience was then invited to participate. 


One commenter wrote:


“She want to be careful she dont try p*ss someone off who dont give a fck. The daft b*tch only lives in ---------.”


I am particularly concerned by the combination of a warning that I should “be careful” and yet another public reference to where I live.


The comment was not challenged by the person who published the post. In my view, the wider comments instead encouraged and supported the continuing targeting that I have documented since May.


Further comments stated that people should be “cautious around” me, that others were supposedly “too terrified to stand up against” me, that I “need locking up”, that I am “f*cked up in the head” and that I am “an absolute danger to society”. 


Sarah also stated publicly that she “despise[s]” me and expressed approval of the abusive post targeting me, made in her defence, by the gentleman she defended when I had issues with him initially.


This conduct includes, but is not limited to, repeated naming, reposting of my content, degrading abuse, audience mobilisation, references to my location and statements that I experience as intimidating—all after I blocked the individuals involved and made clear that I want no contact.


I have preserved screenshots of the post, comments and timestamps and have asked for this material to be added to the existing harassment and stalking report.


I have also asked that it be assessed alongside the previous sexualised remarks, references to my location, third-party involvement and repeated public targeting. 


This behaviour also places my reputation, the people I work with and the considerable amount of community work I undertake at huge risk.


I will always stand up to bullies, intimidation and harmful behaviour, even if more abuse me as a result. I have my block button ready.


If people saw the full extent of what has been happening to me, I believe many of them would be contacting the police too—but not to support those targeting me.


Any allegations against me should be examined properly through the police or court process, where the complete evidence can be considered, rather than repeated as fact through hostile Facebook posts.


I will not engage in further public arguments about this matter.


My priority remains safeguarding, protecting others and standing by clear, reasonable boundaries.


The extent of the targeting can be assessed from the documented conduct and evidence itself. I trust people to consider the full facts carefully rather than accept unsupported allegations.


Evidence matters. Behaviour forms patterns. When people refuse to demand accountability for abusive conduct, they risk enabling the harm to continue.


I have not deserved the way I have been treated. I do not personally know Sarah beyond the conduct I have experienced and documented since she became involved in a disagreement between me and another individual in May.


I do not want any personal relationship, meeting or contact with her.


Because the behaviour is continuing today, I stand by my safeguarding decision regarding Nova Consilia Centre. 


In my personal and educated view, bullying or intimidating conduct by anyone associated with running a community organisation raises legitimate safeguarding concerns, because community spaces must be safe, accountable and trustworthy for everyone.


I am also concerned that the individual publicly targeting me has directed harmful behaviour towards transgender people and others.


Where this conduct is defended, encouraged or left unchallenged by someone associated with a community organisation, I believe it raises legitimate questions about whether that organisation can provide a genuinely safe, inclusive and supportive environment for everyone.


This is not proof that every person involved with the centre shares those views, and I am not targeting the centre or telling others they cannot support it. 


I wish people stopped ignoring that main point!


However, I cannot personally promote or endorse anything affiliated with it while the behaviour I have experienced—and the harmful conduct I have witnessed towards other communities—continues to be supported, encouraged and I'm a continued target for such people.


My decision is a safeguarding boundary.


Others remain free to make their own choices, but I ask people to exercise caution and consider whether the conduct of those representing or closely associated with a community space reflects the inclusion, accountability and safety that such a space should provide.


Sarah Wingfield

Actor • Author • Advocate

KawaiiDollDecora.uk


Alt text:

Screenshot of a Facebook comment by Sarah Teasdale stating: “Zoë Ruth Smith because we share the same Christian name, we refer to her as Wingnut to clarify who we are referring to xx.” The comment shows one reaction.


#EvidenceMatters #OnlineHarassment #Cyberbullying #PublicTargeting #NameCalling #Safeguarding #Accountability #DigitalSafety #StopBullying #BoundariesMatter #DocumentTheEvidence #HarassmentAwareness



Popular posts from this blog

The Aviator:

Let the truth free:

Santa Tours Newton Aycliffe: