My Boundaries Are Not Up for Debate:

My Boundaries Are Not Up for Debate:




I will not apologise for safeguarding others, setting boundaries or asking for accountability.

I do not tolerate bullying, victim-blaming or harmful behaviour. My focus is on my personal growth, my goals and supporting others — and I strongly recommend that others focus on their own lives rather than shaming people for speaking about harm.

As a disabled and AuDHD woman, I carved out my own space in a world that often made me feel unwelcome. I found my people, built communities of my own and developed values that I stand by.

I will not be bullied, manipulated or coerced into allowing unsafe individuals, toxic organisations or harmful behaviour into the spaces I have worked so hard to create. My safe spaces matter, and so does the safety of the people within them.

I will protect every safe space I have built — fiercely.

Had the behaviour towards me not been as serious as it was, I would have been perfectly willing to support and promote any organisation. However, the conduct I experienced was extremely serious, caused significant harm and resulted in police involvement. For that reason, I stand by what I said and by the safeguarding boundary I have put in place.

I will continue to support genuine charities, organisations and individuals that provide meaningful, ethical support. Charitable work should never be used as a shield against legitimate safeguarding concerns or accountability.

You may never understand my position, and that is your prerogative. However, dismissing concerns, blaming those who have experienced harm or excusing harmful conduct will not change my safeguarding decisions.

I am still seeking the removal of content that I consider abusive and harmful, and I believe the safeguarding risks created by certain behaviours must be taken seriously.

My communities will remain spaces where safety, respect and accountability come first.

Nobody deserves to be harmed, and harmful behaviour will not be welcomed or enabled in the communities I am building.

You are free to disagree with me, be angry with me or block me. I will continue focusing on my driving, my personal development and the people I support.

I am no longer the person who remains silent to keep others comfortable.

I stand firmly for safeguarding, accountability and protecting others. If that attracts criticism, so be it.

My boundaries remain in place.

Period.

Sarah Wingfield ❤️
Actor • Author • Advocate
KawaiiDollDecora.uk



#MyBoundariesAreNotUpForDebate #BoundariesMatter #SafeguardingFirst #AccountabilityMatters #SafeSpaces #ProtectYourPeace #NoToBullying #EndVictimBlaming #SpeakUp #Whistleblower #DisabilityAdvocate #AuDHD #NeurodivergentVoices #DisabledAndProud #Advocacy #PersonalGrowth #SarahWingfield #KawaiiDollDecora

Alt text:
Square branded graphic with a bright blue sky and soft white clouds in the background. At the top, glowing pink script reads “Sarah Wingfield,” followed by “Actress | Author | Advocate” and “KawaiiDollDecora.uk.” A large pale-pink rounded panel in the centre contains the statement: “My Boundaries Are Not Up for Debate.” The words “My Boundaries Are Not Up” appear in dark navy serif lettering, while “for Debate” is written in pink cursive with an underline. Pink sparkles decorate the design.

Popular posts from this blog

The Aviator:

Let the truth free:

Santa Tours Newton Aycliffe: