My Boundaries Remain in Place:
My Boundaries Remain in Place:
Today, I need to refocus on my driving as I prepare for my practical test. The noise, hostility and abusive distractions are not welcome.
I keep reminding myself that storms pass. Until this situation is resolved, I will continue blocking anyone who brings hostility, harassment or personal attacks into my spaces. I am entitled to decide which people, organisations and community projects I promote on my own platforms.
Our communities deserve spaces where people feel protected, respected and properly safeguarded. Because I have previously been harmed by organisations that were supposed to support me, I take concerns about conduct, accountability and positions of responsibility extremely seriously.
I will not promote an organisation while I have unresolved concerns about the conduct of people affiliated with it, particularly where that conduct has caused me significant distress. That is a personal safeguarding boundary, not an instruction telling anyone else what they may support.
Accountability, sincere apologies, changed behaviour and appropriate people stepping forward to address concerns can make a difference. I remain willing to support positive and genuinely safe community work, but I will not overlook harmful behaviour simply because it is presented alongside good deeds or hidden behind a position of influence.
I have worked hard to build spaces where people feel safe. Yesterday, the pressure of everything I have been dealing with since May became overwhelming, and I broke down. I do not personally know the people continuing to target me, I do not want a relationship with them, and I want the unwanted attention to stop.
Please stop directing hostility towards me and allow me to concentrate on my life, my family, my work and my driving test.
I will continue supporting safe community spaces and advocating for people to be properly protected and safeguarded. Anyone bringing abuse, hostility or hate onto my pages will be blocked.
My boundaries are clear, reasonable and firmly in place.
Sarah Wingfield
Actor • Author • Advocate
KawaiiDollDecora.uk
#RealSafeguarding #AntiAbuse #CommunityProtection #BoundariesMatter #SafeCommunities
Alt text:
A square blog graphic showing the view from inside a car, with hands on the steering wheel and a winding road leading towards warm sunlight breaking through storm clouds. Elegant purple text reads, “My Boundaries Remain in Place,” with the subtitle, “Refocusing on driving, protecting safe spaces, and blocking hostility.” The bottom reads, “Sarah Wingfield — Actor • Author • Advocate.”
