Food for thought: Dog ban:

To those quick to applaud the genocide of dogs:

(Originally was a response to someone on 'Facebook Town Page' )

This is where I stand and it's definitely food for thought!


---

I get you're upset and a child personal to you may have been harmed (due to your persistence and directness) but the blame for that lies on those at the other end of the leash. Animals are animals. Without the right conditions (same as children and humans) they CAN become killers but genocide of a whole dog breed? If you're okay with that fair enough but ALL untrained animals are dangerous and if Rishi ACTUALLY cared instead of the bans and the money he's making in exemption certificates, he could have made it mandatory say, to have all XL BULLIES trained to a specific standard to be able to legally own them. Seems fair to me.

Tbh if you care like you say that would even expand to all animals and owners....oh wait but the killer kids....hmm.. mandatory parenting classes in school and easier access to mental health facilities and additional child support organisations... It's not hard when you look in the right places but scapegoating one breed of one animal is just.... illogical and un-beneficial in the long run.

Like I said. The streets ain't safe. Never have been and no one knows that more than I do. 

I like to gather perspectives and try and step back from my emotional responses to make sure what I'm saying is beneficial in general not just cause it suits me.

Lots of XL bullys are also a fan of other animals and toddlers. They have more common sense than most people, which again summarises my point exactly, people are the issue, deal with the problem at the cause, not the symptom. (In this case the symptoms being but not limited to, environmental factors, how they were handled as a puppy, trauma, triggers and understanding and learning a dogs personality.)

You can't change my mind but you can agree to disagree and stop hating on people for simply thinking differently to you. None of us are better than anyone else, we just gotta accept 'different' doesn't always mean 'enemy', now going through what I have, I know that for a fact the same as I know that just cause someone is a professional or in a career that's stereotypical altruistic, doesn't mean they can't be horrendous or sadistic. Period.

Behaviour is down to the individual and the surrounding stimuli, including support systems and better education in this context of dog handling.

I have enough experience, education and awareness to know that much.

Animals are also usually a test for tolerance, next you could see the legal system bring back capital punishment and if you haven't already I recommend this read:


#foodforthought




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.