England: In my opinion:


The system we have in place causes more issues than prevents, punishes more innocent people than maladaptive and is completely outdated.

The XL Bully laws are taking things to an extreme too.

It allows corruption in family court systems, social services child traffick for bonuses and statistic deadlines and more, it allows CCTV to be recorded over and allows the hiring and the incompetency of staff across the board.

The court systems biased towards those with more money as it's just all a performance in front of any judge on who can be the most convincing and a lot of innocent people are left homeless, starving or in prison/reform systems when they are facing consequences of other people's actions.

The staff that know the loopholes manipulate them and allow for more corruption and before anyone comes on here to even attempt to discredit what I'm talking about, not only am I someone who's eyewitness to this happening, was targeted as a mother in a wheelchair when my 2 yr old had cancer and had to sign him over to my parents to protect him, had to deal with corrupt social workers who told me if I loved my son in any way I should unalive myself, and not in such nice words neither in the child cancer ward of the RVI, and more, as well as seeing others and reading and hearing about millions of others going through similar horrendous situations.

As a disabled woman I have PTSD not only from previous relationships (divorce) but from hospital treatment and the fact that the world is uneducated in regards to invisible illnesses and conditions and the fact that some pain medication doesn't actually work on such individuals!

Just cause some staff assumed I was a junkie should not mean they are then allowed to punish me as they deem fit because they assume I'm crazy or an addict. I've left with more bruises than I've went in with, had to phone 999 from a hospital bed because urine they'd left me in was irritating and burning my private areas and I've taken my own cannulas out to escape the hell that was supposed to be 'care and help'.

The system needs a huge overhaul and it needs a few different people from different backgrounds in power so everyone is represented well in the house of commons.

In my opinion. 


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


S.



Image reads: "While you can't control someone's negative behavior, you can control how long you participate in it."

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.