Chaotic day at the vets:

 I am so glad for this Tripoli! 

(Replacement for the sorbet for pain management)


Who needs the gym! 


*Rest days are needed however*

(Ya know what ableists are like lol, diagnose with their eyes lmao, typical)


Had Bud at the vets, got the bad news... 😭🥺, so, need to sort about £500 so I'm gonna try sell more things and cancel things and that.


I'm still making up the auction goodie bags so I'll crack on with that but I'm so sorry it's been such a difficult day for me today and I'm honestly just trying not to burst out in tears.


*Mega shaken up*


He gave me a heart attack and got loose for three seconds but I dropped my stick and tried to go after him completely being brought to my knees by my pelvis reminding me I'm not abled bodied lol, and I can't... Coulda cried!...


Thankfully he stayed near me when I was on my knees so he wasn't on the road then and Ste got him thankfully.


Quite frankly, it's safe to say, he no likeys the vets.


A kind lady at Sore Paws helped me up from my knees with my stick which I'm so grateful for, so so sorry about that 🥺, and they got me some water and Bud continued to be a little stubborn so I *weight beared* and dragged him gently to the scales. He got weighed she said about 28.


He then had his jabs and we got some ear drops for his ears and an estimate for his neutering.


I'm going to look into applying for the exemption today and I swear if I need to strap this little mischief into a kids bloody pushchair so he don't break free from me on vet trips, I will!!


He's such a curious baby that's all and he was sniffing and wagging his tail at a cat who was also very vocally upset about visiting the animal doctors... Bless him.


I really appreciated everyone's kindness today and I have the pre op information in regards to Buds surgery which needs to be done before June.


I'm playing meditation and soothing music rn cause this morning has been too chaotic for the both of us.


He's fallen asleep on my living room floor on my handbag which has the doggy peanut butter in.


I had one dose of Tripoli before the vets and I'm going to have another one now and try and rest because I already have social anxiety and ...yea...


What an eventful day, I'm just thankful that Ste was a solid mate and was there for us both today and that Bud is gonna be sorted and fine.


Safe is better than sorry and I will never let anyone harm my dog. ...Over MY dead body... Period!


He will be getting training and everything still and I'm still working on things at home with him from educational instructive videos and when he listens he's great!


It's not his fault Rishi has had him stuck indoors and the garden for the last few weeks, he got over excited about the outside world which will happen when you isolate animals like that and THAT is what makes them unpredictable and can lead to violence so Rishi's solutions are backfiring one hundred percent!!


Instead of making things safer, it's more dangerous than ever.


I love Bud and I will find the funds and do everything I can to keep him safe and happy.


Sending a lot of love to all the other poor doggy parents out there having to face this pathetic excuse for a law.


Doesn't matter what breed your dog is, if it matches some of the description and is taller than 21cm (male dog) from the base of the shoulders to the bottom of paw then ANY enforcers could decide that ANY dog meets the specs and ....buhbye poor dog baby... 😞


It's basically at the discretion of enforcers... See the attached document that is the legal guidance for enforcers of the XL Bully laws:


Let's hope sanity restores soon... Because it's hard when you're a little different and crazy and know it, and yet the world has got so bad it's making YOU feel sane!


*FML*


S.


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#Blog #Blogger #Doggymomma #xlbulliesuk #XLB #xlbullys #poorbaby #exhausted #disabled #disabilityawareness #stopdoggygenocide #lawsareforhumans #lawsareforhumansnotdogs


Images: The document that describes how to define an XL Bully for enforcers and police:











Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.