Neurospicy, Self-Reflection:

 Just curious... 

Is this Neurospicy, or not: πŸ˜…πŸ₯Ί


When I clash with others, usually over a misunderstanding, sometimes I change my wording (to give better clarification cause my words are not being acknowledged or sinking in) and people repeat themselves at me and don't take in a word I say no matter how many ways I attempt to explain what they think isn't the case and I end up in a repetitive cycle that to others seems like some sort of argument when I'm just trying to express the truth about me and it's something I know and can prove yet I can't seem to get them to SEE or HEAR me... Makes me frustrated and feels like I'm stuck in a simulation lol πŸ˜†


...like I pressed the wrong language button on the console clearly.. πŸ˜©πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ‘€... Or accidentally muted myself πŸ˜‚, that's the only other time people tend to repeat themselves when they're honing a point and didn't catch what you said so they use the silence to emphasise their point instead of feeling vulnerable or confused by saying "what?", which I hate doing especially on the fourth, fifth, to eighth time! 😩 FML... 


Then I'm labeled the problem because I tried to communicate with a fellow human being, (and clearly struggled, most of the times fail... 😩). 


S.

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡


#plztellmeimnnotcrazy πŸ«£πŸ˜”πŸ™ˆ

#selfreflectiontime 




Image reads (in two bubbles/boxes):

"I don't know why people have to be like this but I think maybe I'm broken in their eyes."
"In mine, I'm just me."





Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.