You Sow what you Reap:

 As is the cycle of life... 

Note: 

Muzzzles is not a type error it's an emphasis on sleep/silencing, hushing a problem as opposed to actually tackling it and people are so up in arms and easy to create 'sides' that instead of having both sides expressing themselves, they start and try and convince the opposing sides. You can't change other people's minds to be like yours unless they come to a realisation themselves! Maybe this is the distraction they wanted and the tolerance levels needed to nudge them in the direction of capital punishment. So many narcissistic types and sadists exist and how many are there in power? 

Death penalties are definitely a possibility in our near future but people are too eager to argue amongst themselves to notice how close we're getting and how many rights we don't actually have and are 'portrayed' to have...



Sow what you reap:


I found my home 

I was smiling with glee

Eating happily

When something disturbed me

Never expected a police man of all people

To come, just for me

Tell me I fit the measurements

Down to a T

I wish I knew then, so that I could flee

Family crying desperately

As I cry and bark and avoid their hoop

The children crying and begging on loop

One man gave the orders

So all must follow

The genocide of bull dogs

As humanity becomes hollow

The scapegoats are killed off one by one

All because one man couldn't admit he was wrong

Behaviour is trained and retrained you see

The owners of the bad behaviours are the only ones guilty

I will never understand the way the world is and shall be

If our animals are targeted, unnecessarily.

Genocide of the bull dogs,

Lop off their balls

Put muzzzles on them

And charge them all!

For if you look beyond what you're told to see

The world is cold and cruel and justice ceases to be

So as a human who cares as a tear falls down my cheek

I hope those in power find the karma they seek

For you reap what you sow

And you sow what you reap.


Written by S.W

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡


16:18hrs

Sun 31 Dec 23

Dedicated to my sherpai 

x American bulldog, whose name is Bud. 💕

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.