Isolation and a drama queen

I have been stearing away from updating my blog as lot's more things have happened and I basically have not been able to deal with them right now. I have become more introverted and have never felt more alone.

I keep venting on facebook and all I can imagine is that people will have gotten sick of me whinging by now, that lass who always feels sorry for herself etc..... well I don't feel sorry for myself I just don't have anyone to talk to and feel so alone right now.

Never in my life have I been in a position where I cannot walk. I have been in positions before where I have been in constant pain for long periods of time but from those I had gaps in. i.e. endometriosis etc. This time I have had no gaps and it hurts everytime I move, even the slightest.

What mam can I be now? My husband will have to help again so much and it really is not fair on him.

I spend most of my life trying to cheer people up and help people and right now I feel like everyone is my enemy, but I have good reasons why.

People at the moment, health professionals etc, keep saying I am putting me and my baby at risk by not walking, asking how will we cope when the baby is born? Talking about vulnerable baby registers and things!! How is this helping me cope??? This is extremely stressful for me.

I just want to curl up in a ball most days now and cry myself to sleep, don't want to face the world.

Popular posts from this blog

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Sad times at the RVI.

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: