Pelvic Partnership Call Back and nhs baby stories

The Pelvic Partnership called back yesterday and my husband spoke to them. They have confirmed that without treatment my condition could last up to 2 years or more. They have said that it is treatable during pregnancy and we have to go private since the PCT have said they don't offer this service currently despite what the NHS first book for pregnant mothers states about SPD.

This is not good news.

We cannot do that at all.

* * *


I don't think we have much of a national health service anymore, more and more people are telling me about how our hospitals are leaving babies to die over an estimated due date! By refusing to rescusitate babies they estimate to be under 24 weeks! And what makes it worse they are not even issued with a birth or death certificate, which in my opinion I define as murder and immoral. I don't want to go into detail I am so upset as it is.

Just needed to get that off my chest and people are welcome to correct me if I am wrong.

Popular posts from this blog

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business:

Sad times at the RVI.