My husband:

I just want you to know that you are my life, you are the reason I have 'better' days and I cannot voice how much I appreciate you being my registered carer and dedicating over 144hours a week just to help me look after myself and unborn baby.

I love being married to you and hopefully I will get better and be able to show you how much you mean to me by spoiling you for a change.

You do so much for me and you work too, I don't know how you do it as I know I am getting worse and it is draining looking after me all the time including during the night. I am sorry I need 24/7 care but you just being there makes me feel safe and warm, just to be held in your arms.

Through all of this you are my rock. My soulmate. We have been through far too much together already, way more than people our ages should have to go through and I thought 2009 would be a great year for us as I would have never been able to start my business without you and you encouraging me, and even that was extremely difficult and we were facing many obstacles before we even got off the ground.

I hope 2010 is a better year for us, a new baby, our first, after we were told I could never be a mam, look at us now despite all this hardship, expecting our first baby, a new start and I am hoping for a miracle, so I can walk and be the wife you deserve.

You push me about all the time in my wheelchair and it is hard work I know, I hate it too, but I would do everything and more for you if and when you ever need it, I am not used to being the recipient of help and it's been difficult adapting. Thank you for just being you.

I love you for just being you.

I cannot wait to grow old with you and you will make a fantastic dad.

I cannot really put into words what you mean to me, and I love being a part of your life.

Your wife and baby bump. Love you always and forever.

<3

Popular posts from this blog

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Sad times at the RVI.

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: