More isolation and struggle

We had our first parentcraft class last night, my husband walked me there pushing my wheelchair a 30 minute walk at best, we went early as we had to spend some time in town to post my DLA appeal and a complaint in regards to having being mistreat by a DR from Urgent Care in regards to my disability and my husband.

Having got there in the end I was determined to stay and was in a lot of pain, I cannot comment on what people thought of me being pregnant and in a wheelchair but I was determined for them to know the truth, that it was because of the pregnancy / the SPD that I was in a wheelchair, there was a lot of shocked faces.

The pain got much worse and unfortunately we couldn't stay, and due to my pain etc we won't be attempting to go again as it is also a 30 minute walk home too and my husband pushing me is just no good, for him or for me as pavements are complex and bumpy and extremely painful when I am jolted. We didn't have transport money this week anyway, so had no choice.

I have e-mailed the council explaining that we have had no income due to my husband being off work extremely ill and I am waiting a response. We will fight to keep our house all the way. We have also had no help financially towards the cost of baby things in which are much needed as we planned to have worked a lot longer and this disability that is SPD has prevented us from earning the income we were adamant to earn. Which is not our fault. Fingers crossed we get some help as if we do lose this house I am the one going to suffer being pregnant and immobile, how am I suppose to pack things up/sort things out to move!! I don't know if we can... it would just be extremely stressful and painful, and that depends on if they even bother to rehome us as this one is private rented and we're too high on the list we are on.

So another day of being penalised due to the disability. We have completely tried to give up caring and trying to keep brave faces, but underneath it all... we're terrified.

Popular posts from this blog

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Sad times at the RVI.

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: