Avoiding a place isn't hate:

Public Notice since some (townsfolk) simply can't understand: 


(I'm getting fed up of repeating myself now and just want to be left alone by people who simply just seek to hate and misunderstand:)


⚠️ Avoiding a place isn't hate.

⚠️ Protecting yourself isn't hate.


⚠️ It's being neutral.


It's not my fault if you can't stand someone saying they're avoiding a place! 


They're allowed to enquire about things and make their own decisions! (Again enquiring isn't hate.)


⚠️ Self-protection isn't hate.


I can help people *and* avoid the place lmao! 


Anyone who thinks differently I can't change and simply don't want to be near. 🫶


Learn to accept neutrality instead of looking to start conflicts that aren't even there and if you are willing to lie to yourself because you simply don't have an excuse to hate me yet, then that sounds like a YOU issue.


*Meet mirror* 🪞


Start checking yourself instead of making conflict out of thin air and getting mad when a lass explains herself, simply because it doesn't match your false narrative you chose to lash out under the guise of.


I won't admit to things I've not done, I can only correct and deal with things I have done, and I do!


Not everything is a war but you'd know that if you bothered to get to know me. I'm a lone wolf type of gal, will help anyone and everyone and will avoid places and people that aren't capable of kindness, especially towards me.


It is not my fault when you don't see reality for what it is, and choose to run with assumptions. 


Feel better now? No?!


That's cause hate solves nothing! 💯


Sending everyone love and it's simply not my duty to justify myself to people who choose to deliberately not understand, not my issue either.


You think I've done something? 

TALK to me directly about it! 


It's not rocket science.


I make awareness posts about experiences and that's all I have ever done. It's not my fault you want to quote the derogatory terms and insults that those that are claiming I'm trying to take them down keep spreading; I just want nothing to do with a place, and that's allowed by the way! 😱 Yes I know you're shocked! But it is allowed and in no way shape or form is hate!


I am proud to be the person I am and I have zero regrets, I learn from everything and I improve myself constantly, although I'm not willing to live in the past I do learn from it and I'm allowed to avoid people and places without being hateful. 🫶


Build people UP, don't use your misguided hate and judgement to lie to yourself and have a go at someone else about it.


I'm no super villain 😆 and I'm allowed to stay away from ANYWHERE I've had problems. Doesn't mean I wanted to take them down, I don't, not my problem anymore, I went through the right channels and it didn't work, it's out of my hands lol, and I've accepted that so you should too.


Usually people who behave poorly sabotage themselves perfectly well, so you can't blame me or say I hate simply cause I seek apologies and respect, again FAR from hate and trying to take a place down. 😆


Get over it and accept my neutrality and move on!  


I'm glad a place helped you, but it's never an excuse to be mean to someone; the utilitarianist views aren't great: 


"They're allowed to be abusive to you cause they were kind to me and help so many on the town!"


"If the police didn't do their jobs then there must not have been anything to deal with."


Tell yourself whatever you need to, but unless you want to discuss it properly with me and gain actual information then I don't need your false or negative perspectives or judgements and nor does anyone else.


I simply disagree, and I'm allowed to step away from them and steer clear of them, no hate, just me avoiding a place! 


It's really not that difficult to understand!


S. xx

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#mydecision #NoRegretsJustLessons #peace #PeopleDeserveHelp #avoid #facts #nohate


Image reads: 

"I think so often, what people misunderstand about boundaries is that the point of setting them is not to change other people's behaviour or convince them to value different things - it's to advocate for yourself, regardless of how they respond. " 

- Daniel Koepke.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: