I'm still suffering cause of J7s lies and I'm done being silenced:


I can't win no matter what I do.

I ignore, it's not good enough.

I avoid it's not good enough.

I've just been exhausted ignoring and dealing with haters, lies, bullies and abuse, for soooo long. 

This BS narrative people gullibly swallow as if it's the truth lol. 

Defamation of character has real world consequences and I've been dealing with it unfairly far too long, if people want me to stop talking about J7 then they need to stop bringing J7's lies to my social media accounts!

They think things that aren't even true and I can't change that.

What have I not got my own way with? It's the same fake lies that would easily be quashed if people could be bothered to take the time and look into it!

But they prefer to allow abuse and hate because they were the lucky ones that got actually helped instead of abuse!

I'm better today, I'm done apologising for defending myself and you can't get through to brainwashed tyrants, no matter what.

As long as you exist then they will just continue but the police let me down majorly cause they could have shown up these bullies for exactly what they are and they didn't.

If it was such a good charity then why can't I say I'm avoiding it and staying neutral without people using it as an excuse for abuse? Lol.

Common sense is so uncommon.

People man. 

I can see why people become agoraphobic cause you get treated like crap, the people who done it lie about ya and the police don't do their jobs!

Then ya can't prove ya innocence so they just attack for months and months and months on end and I'm done avoiding the abuse and I'm done staying silent. Stupidity at it's best!

They did do something wrong and it was nothing to do with getting my own way about anything and whatever they need to tell themselves to feel hard and strong they can do.

I just wanted to receive an apology for the common assault section 39 that occured on their premises and the refusal of food because they preferred to be aggressive and hateful and unprofessional and I even wanted to look beyond that and help the vulnerable and disabled on my town. If they were so kind WHY haven't they started helping those who can't collect food parcels? Why be hateful instead?

Wish I'd never heard of J7 or their scummy behaviours and trolls!

Not gonna lie my life has been a literal hell since they were abusive and they can threaten harassment all they want, I'm only talking about it now cause of the ongoing abuse and hate they've created by spreading lies and defaming my character to get away with how they behaved.

Wish I'd never ever needed help from them and wish I'd gone elsewhere and I wish I never asked them for an apology nor sought to help other vulnerable people on the town cause some people don't care about the vulnerable, they only care if they can be sadistic. 

These rumours have spread like wildfire and I've never tried to take anyone or anything 'down' so there's no proving things to people who think some of us deserve abuse cause the people who caused it helped them.

 And they talk about people getting their own way. 

Ha!

Hypocrisy at best!

I'm human and they've provoked and antagonised ALL this time and anyone who thinks they can be abusive to me for protecting myself and my mental health by AVOIDING a place and staying neutral need professional help, anger management or an exorcism lmao!

Even some professionals I've sought advice about this from say that they deal with a LOT of victims from this specific charity! A LOT! Wtaf!

I'm allowed boundaries, it doesn't make me self centered, the police not doing their jobs doesn't help me one iota and has only fuelled the targeted hate towards me and I'm a single lone disabled woman just trying to navigate life and I don't deserve the tyrants and puppets that accept the lies at face value and they choose to be sadistic and abusive with them!

I have stayed silent and I've done everything I can but if this continues I'm going to lose my mind!

They push and push and push all because I would not let THEM HAVE THEIR OWN WAY and be abusive to me!

What has this world come to when communities protect people who cause harm to others simply cause they can hide behind their good deeds?!

Some of us are decent people because it's the right thing to be, not to hide behind an army of puppets and bullies so you can get away with being malicious, abusive and harass anyone non-stop that dares to speak up about their traumatic experiences!

I lived it.

There were witnesses including my parents!

Me! I've endured enough thanks!

And I'll take lie detector tests because the CCTV to exonerate me was ALLOWED to be deleted.

Police don't care.

Abuse is abuse though and part of me hopes J7 takes me to court under the guise of harassment cause all of the abuse I've had to deal with off the back of their assault and refusal of food is absolutely bonkers and crazy!

Small minded, gullible bullies with nothing better to do or believe!

S.

Kawaii Doll Decora


#imnotashamedofthetruth

#actionsspeaklouder

#charitiesaresupposedtobecharitable

#blogpost #vent #nooneeverlistens #noonecaresforthefacts



Image reads:

"If saying you're staying neutral and avoiding a place can get people's backs up then they need a mental health professional! That or anger management.... Or an exorcism... 😂"

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: