In the spirit of Thanksgiving:

 In the spirit of my overseas friends and thanksgiving I wanna give thanks:


To those who accept and embrace me, quirks and eccentricities and all.


To my parents and close relatives and friends, for caring about me and being there for me, the support is greatly appreciated.


To my son whose growing into such a handsome little man, and sue me, but I'm so proud of him! He's amazing!


I'm thankful for my warrior soul and determination, through suffering and sacrifices galore, I've made it here today and I'm walking with a stick now.


I'm thankful for those who see me for who and how I am and although I'm not perfect, I'm honest, kind, loyal and caring and I'm always working on myself.


I'm grateful for the opportunities I've had and going to college.


I'm thankful for all my online friends and family and I love you all just as much as my irl friends and family, may you have positive vibes sent your way and have a fantastic thanksgiving!


I'm grateful for all I've fought for and the job interviews I've had, for my being able to become an author and artist and for those who are amazing and enjoy my art and work!


Onwards and upwards!


I'm thankful and grateful and appreciative of all I have, it's not much, I often go without or struggle, but what I have is mine, and I fought hard to get to this point.


I compare me only to me, and I'm winning! ✨🤘🏼


S. xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#disability #DisabilityPositive #awareness #thankfulness #thankful #grateful #appreciationpost #blog #disabledartist #disabledblogger #advocate

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: