Life forever moves forward:

 14 years ago, I never dreamed I'd be walking again, albeit with a stick!


Life throws some hardships at us all, but it's what we do after we fall, what we do after we hit rock bottom, we claw and we climb and we drag ourselves out of the pits life throws us in.


I'm grateful and thankful for the opportunity to walk with my stick these days and for the private clinic that allows this to happen by providing me much needed pain management medication to be able to walk on a dislocated pelvis. Thank you!


Everyday is still a battle with my body and I have a cold at the moment so I have no choice but to rest, but I'm still thankful and grateful for all of the wonderful memories I've been able to make with friends, family and my son since fighting my way out of the darkness!


I don't expect anything from anyone, I don't want pity, I don't want external validation or judgement, I just simply share my story so others going through similar things can know they're not alone and that others who are never heard, or listened to, know I'm here to lend an ear with a non-judgemental and safe space in my heart.


We all need safe spaces to be able to speak up about what we've endured and survived, and this world is adamant on silencing and punishing people without doing actual investigations, just running with assumptions and lies, and it needs to stop.


I got some good news recently, I managed to get a job interview at a disability charity so we will just have to wait and see if I'll be an asset to them yet.


Life goes on, aslong as you never quit, you will always win! 


Keep going!


There's more good to come yet!


~Always look for the silver lining!~


S. x


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


Image reads:

" Apparently... I am nesting... All I was doing was seeing what else we needed for lil' B          arrival, I can't do much nesting in a wheelchair now can I lol...."

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: