CCTV issues, modern day:

Getting sick of seeing police in different areas of this country let abusers and nonces off Scott free cause they cba to retrieve the CCTV which is part of their bloody job!


I've had two situations where they were negligent and let it be deleted/recorded over, and I've read so many posts where others have had the same.


One minor, female, was SA'd on a bus and they just let the bus cctv go *poof*.


Most police I've met have been bloody awful (just experience) but some I've met have been actually decent people, so why can't they simply just do their bloody jobs and protect people with the amount of CCTV around these days?!


And they wonder why people start filming incidents, it's cause they don't do what they're supposed to and it's the ONLY way people these days can obtain justice or evidence!! 


I'm actually glad I can't go for the csi job, want nowt to do with police, don't appreciate how they can't get simple CCTV footage...like...ever!!! 


Pfft. 


#blog


#shocking #cctv #nonces #protectourkids #protectthevulnerable #noexcuse #noexcuses


I said what I said and I stand ON it! 🀘🏼🀜🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼🀬

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: