~little wins~

 ❤️ I managed to get a poppy afterall ❤️


So pleased I managed to venture out of the house today! The cold is really bad but nature is so beautiful! I got my nails done in an autumnal style so I can get lost in pretty autumn colours even when stuck in the house. 🍂


I have a lot on this week and it's going to be a case of pacing myself correctly, so it's going to be a challenge, but one things for sure, I'm going to do my best to make sure I get through!! ✨


My mighty medic has come in exceptionally helpful and I honestly don't know how I'd survive without it! I'm so lucky the universe is starting to sway in my favour and I'm not struggling through life as much as I was, mind you I have an'alf sacrificed and clawed and scrambled to get to this point, and I'm still behind in 'life'. Lol. 🫶


~little wins~ 


🤗 S. xo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#disabledblogger #blog #disabilityadvocate #disabilityawareness #support #poppy #poppyappeal #lestweneverforget #awareness #lestweforget2023 


✨❤️❤️❤️✨❤️❤️❤️✨❤️❤️❤️✨



Image of my paper poppy pinned to a black top.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: