Getting ready for Christmas ๐ŸŽ„

 Well at least his Birthday present is wrapped and now his Christmas presents are wrapped.


It's really not much at all but I hope my son will like what I've got for him. ❤️✨


I'm very achy in this cold so I sucked at wrapping but it's ok cause he's ripping the paper off anyways. ๐Ÿ˜…


One less thing to worry about now, and another to do list goal crossed off the list!


Just need to figure out what to get my parents now...


But first, bills lol. ๐Ÿ˜…


Sending love, hope you're all doing ok and getting ready for Christmas! ๐ŸŽ„


Next step is finish my canvases and then clear my living room ready for my Hello Kitty Christmas Tree going up!


❤️๐ŸŽ„❤️๐ŸŽ„❤️


S. x


Kawaii Doll Decora ๐Ÿฉท✨


#blog #blogger #blogpost #Christmas #kawaiidolldecora #disabilityawareness #disabled #mother #santaclaus 




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.