The disabled are LAZY, FREELOADERS, BURDENS...blah blah blah: READ THIS IF YOU DARE!

 An insight to chronic pain:


For those who think we're 'FINE', we're 'LAZY', we're 'BURDENS', we're 'FAKING', we're 'FREELOADERS', we're 'ATTENTION SEEKERS', and not 'WORTHY' of HELP!


🤘🏼 READ THIS IF YOU DARE! 🤘🏼


"I've had Doctors and medical professionals make out I'm a burden and a wimp and I've been physically assaulted in hospital, left on floors, kicked, hit with doors and even my family members have been witnesses to it! It's vile!


When I was in hospital once, to get a needle into my knee which was swollen, to check for fluid, and they had to put the needle right into the bone, I couldn't use lidocaine anesthetic because it doesn't work on me so they didn't have any other anesthetic so they just went ahead and did it without.


The nurse was absolutely gobsmacked at the fact that I wasn't screaming and in tears and instead was just wincing because I deal with a lot of pain all of the time all over my body, different pains, layers of pain, breathing is pain, moving is pain, it's tiring and draining and exhausting, and it was only then that any professional actually realised how bad we have it on the daily. 


When she saw the level of pain I endured she was the one shocked! So yes, we MASK pain all the time! It's our LIFE. It is what it is!


People sometimes think they have x-ray eyes and because they can't see the disability or the pain they make HORRENDOUS and disgusting assumptions about you, and then based on those, they treat you like a burden and choose to be sadistic and punish you for being a burden instead of actually taking a step back and realising that this person, this poor woman, is in absolute agony.


Shame on anyone who thinks because they can't see something that it's not there!


So YES! I am always prepared to help those with invisible conditions and change the stigma and absolute HATE from strangers that wouldn't survive a SECOND in our situation! 


My hospital visits have added to my PTSD and I hate those places so much so I avoid them, along with anyone and everyone who is as described as above, simply uneducated on disability, unaware and ignorant!"


-MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

 S. xx


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#awareness #disability #stigma #disabilityawareness #staykind #lackofunderstanding #trolls #hate #idiocy #disabilityinclusion #disabilitysupport #disabilityadvocate #blog #blogpost #disabledblogger

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: