Abusive people need to be avoided. Period.

When you're doing your best to be the happy-go-lucky and kind person you are, and you're faced with obstacles in the form of people who think it's ok to act abusive, you need to remember you're human.


You haven't done anything wrong and you never deserve the bullying or lies or bad attitudes of people who clearly don't want to understand you or your disabilities because their actions prove they don't actually give a F and that's on them.


Shame on them.


Yea it's sad, yea it's unfair, but it's life and it's the only one I have and I will never tolerate abuse no matter what organisation or charity the bullies wanna hide behind.


There's a decent way to handle things and when they choose to make things as hard as possible and lie about you all you can do is wait for the evidence to surface.


I am not a hostile person.


I am PROUD of that.


But when attacked I will walk away, unless prevented then I will defend myself, because I'm all I've got. The system doesn't protect me and tbh never has.


I know the truth and yea I get upset and I cry and have bad mental health days but that's because I actually CARE about how disabled people are treated and disrespect is NEVER necessary. Ever.


I am only responsible for ME and my actions and yea I'm 'out there' with my fashion and I do my best and thats all I can do.


Atleast I can go to sleep at night KNOWING wholeheartedly that I was KIND and did the RIGHT thing and I will never allow anyone to be abusive to me ever again.


I deserve respect and I can't make abusive people RESPECT me and tbh I don't even wanna, cause I'll just avoid them like I am with Junction 7 which is SUPPOSED TO BE A CHARITY not a lying tyrant trying to bully a woman because they can't OWN UP to what they done. What they done was DISGUSTING and disappointing but I've done my bit and I reported it and the CCTV will reveal the facts thank gawd.


Meanwhile I'm not letting egotistical tyrants who think it's ok to lie and bully the disabled and hide behind charities to continue to UPSET me.


I'm my own person and I've cried enough.


I have things to work towards and I'm going to be successful in life no matter what.


I blog because our VOICE matters. Disabled people MATTER, and it's about time the world ADJUSTED to allow us to achieve better things and allow us to exist within it.


I want nothing to do with anyone who condones abuse or abusive behaviour. EVER.


It's just sad in this day and age that organisations protect their own, even if they were sadistic, abusive, nasty, negative or totally out of order.


All organisations do this, protect their own, Lucy Letby was allowed to continue to harm babies on the ward because politics in modern day society is always prioritised over human decency and respect.


It's 2023 and we're as backwards as ever.


Well I'm going to cheer myself back up and plod on and hold my head up high knowing I'm a nice person and no matter what lies people spread it will never change the facts, the truth or me.


I choose to be kind because I don't want to resemble those who have abused me, if I stoop to their level I'll be exactly like them and THAT is something I am proud NOT to be. 


Hence you can't steal my smile from me no matter what you choose to do.


It's mine and I choose to remain kind and thoughtful and continue to be a voice for those who don't have one.


When other people pull you apart and pull you down, remember that says EVERYTHING about them and NOTHING about you.


Much love.


S. xx


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷


#kawaiidolldecora #MentalHealth #MentalHealthMatters #bekindtoyourmind #staykind #mentalhealthawareness #disability #Junction7 #abuse #itsokaynottobeokay #itsoktonotbeok #OtherPeoplesOpinionsDontMatter #disabled #disabilityinclusion #disabilityawareness #disabilitysupport #disabilityadvocate #TheTruthShallSetUsFree #TheTruth #thetruthalwayscomesout 








Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.