Never discouraged:

 Well it's been all go today.


Have a lot on next week but I'm excited for it all. 😊


Got some new trousers for a job interview and I'm just plodding along with my goals.


I enrol next week now and I'm looking forward to that and hopefully gain some useful skills I put to use to be part time self-employed as I find somewhere decent to work the rest of the time. 🀞🏼 Long-term goals those are though.


Went through the play with [S] so thank you for being kind enough to rehearse with me today and hopefully I'll have got them down by the rehearsal date next week. 🀞🏼😊


Nah, I'm proud of myself. I've not let nasty people deter me from my goals or dreams and I'm plodding on despite them and despite the awful way I've been treated.


I can hold my head up high, knowing better things are around the corner for me and I'm going to embrace them. 😊


The universe and karma may have a sense of humour but they've never let me down yet.


Thank you to those who are kind and supportive and who help me cope with my disabilities and blogging and who genuinely know me for who I am. You're greatly appreciated.



-S. xx


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷


#disabilityawareness #bekindalways #bekind #disabilityinclusion #disabled #disabilitysupport #disabilities #disability #dynamicdisability #mentalhealthawareness #employment #hardworkpaysoffs #dedication #commitment #confidence 






Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.