Lies, crying and using disability against you because they don't want you to be allowed to be a parent.

Isn't it funny 11 years later, you're reading lies spread about you by a lady that's the head sister of the RVI Cancer ward, and you're crying your eyes out cause they're the most grotesque and sadistic bunch of people you have ever met and amongst the lies are contradictions and proof of mine being a dynamic disability and the fact I can/COULD look after him. I've never shouted for help when my son was upset, she must have misheard or lied. I shouted I'm not well but do you need help? Cause if I HAD to I'd go and help my bairn, no matter WHAT! My bruised legs weren't mentioned cause I refused to leave his bedside. Why are people allowed to treat people like this when they're in positions of power and we're given no choice but to trust them. We clearly can't trust them. I have paperwork Infront of me right now proving they wanted him to be part of their fostering statistics as they were hyper-fixated on that but I chose to sign him over to my parents.


I can't believe the audacity of social services or the NHS or this sadist in charge of a child oncology ward.


It breaks my heart.


Of course it wasn't shared. It's a load of BS. Wtaf is wrong with people?!


Nah like. 


We won in the end.


He stayed with my parents.


I hate de-cluttering.


I have to face the trauma of the past.


#cancer #oncology #SocialServices #lies #ablism #disabled #disabilitysupport #disability #disabilityadvocate #corruption #sadistic #nhs #life #heartbroken




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.