Police update: Just got off the phone:

I have just got off the phone with the Police and I now know the two counter allegations made against me and another, and I'm waiting for the police to receive the CCTV so the evidence can prove their allegations false and I don't understand why they have to do this instead of apologising for having an 'off' day or anything else.


Mistreatment is mistreatment. Junction 7 


And behaviour has patterns so I just want to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else.


One of the counter allegations is against (a friend) they said he was aggressive which the CCTV will disprove (once it shows up) and they said I was shouting at them when I didn't I shouted when I was outside for my dad to come help because they were screaming at me and there were people outside their houses in horndale watching them. (Again we need the CCTV. Period.)


I still haven't been provided with a copy neither.


⚠️The most important thing ISN'T my access to food, it's that they NEVER behave like that again to vulnerable/ disabled individuals.⚠️


I'm ashamed of how they're dealing with this and I expected better from a charity on my hometown.


There may be two sides to a story but I have not actually done anything wrong at any time and I even commented and stuck up for them on their page because there was nothing wrong with the food parcel I received.


I just don't understand why people can't own their actions and apologise.


At the end of the day, I'm not surprised because people who choose abuse over kindness don't tend to be the honest of folk.


I wish I could have blogged an update -that I got an apology and they are fixing things, however I should not be surprised that they aren't and are now on a personal vendetta against me. 


Yes! How dare I report how they treated me badly, how DARE I! 🙈 if I didn't then they'd have gotten away with it anyway and atleast now they need to behave themselves or else whomever they mistreat next can report it and atleast my report is on the system.


Do people really think I have nothing better to do than report lies to the police? I've told the TRUTH, one hundred percent, and I refuse to tolerate abuse.


I'd expect anyone in my position to do the same by reporting it.


I'm sorry that I haven't managed that even though i did the right thing and reported it and I guess with my PTSD and things it ALWAYS hurts when people who choose to be awful or abusive, get away with their behaviour.


Thankfully, I will ALWAYS know the truth and the CCTV is what will exonerate me from their false allegations.


*Fingers crossed* the CCTV comes through soon.


I'm just really sad today because of this and want my mental health team because I struggle with injustice. 😔


S.


#disabilitysupport #disabled #disability #disabilityadvocate #falseallegations #junction7 #evidence #cctv. #police

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.