I know who I am and how I am. 🤘




My life is mine and is not for others to judge or make assumptions about, my disability is mine and no one can understand it but me and those with the same conditions. Despite the hostilities unecessarily directed at me by a few individuals, I will rise from the ashes they leave in their wake and I will be stronger than before, they can't burn what's already endured a life of flames and they can't lie their way to distorting other people's perceptions of me. They only do me a favour by weeding out the ones who choose to believe their lies over the facts, probably because it fits with how they want to see me and not at all how I actually am. I am me. I exist. I will always defend myself and stand up for what's right and use my voice for those who can't. I'm a mother, a woman, a daughter, a sister, a cousin and more. I'm important to my family and you can't destroy someone who knows exactly who they are. I hold a mirror up to you and ask you to face yourself and your actions. I do. It makes you more confident and happy to be honest, so I don't need to belittle or pull others down to feel good about myself, I feel good because I achieve little wins despite what life throws at me and it's never my fault when others behave badly and refuse to apologise. Not everyone is like me. I apologise because it's kind and the right thing to do when you mess up and no I'm not afraid of messing up because it's never intentional and I have no agendas. Maybe people should look at those spouting poison before they judge someone whose simply eccentric and whom they may not understand. This is my life and I'm going to do my best everyday to live it and if anyone wants to hate on me or try and make it more difficult then I'm so so sorry but you're not important enough to me to sabotage me like you want to, especially when you should be looking at how you behave. Altruism always wins and maybe DON'T choose to work for a charity if all you're interested in is creating a JK show for yourself, to feed your ego and mistreat others, so you can be abusive and protected by the charity that allows it. That's still on YOU love. Not me. 💋 You have to sleep at night knowing what you did was disgusting and I can sleep at night knowing I have genuine and positive intentions for helping others and those who are disabled because I know life is hard enough. Period. ❤️ Yea it hurt me. I'm a nice lass that doesn't deserve the bad behaviour and bad choices of others. Be kind or stay TF away from me. It's really that simple. 🤘✨ 

-S xoxo 🌹🌹🌹

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.